Heian Peach Blossom

A slightly long headcanon featuring OG!Sukuna and Yuuji in the Heian Period.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                    ________________

Amber eyes stared down at his target, face masked and black cladded body hidden in the shadows. 

Yuuji stared at the so called King of Curses, evaluating him and taking his steps and moves into consideration. He deduced that with a body that large and bulky, Sukuna's movements wouldn't be all that gracefully and fast.

He also took in the small guards, well, Curses to be precise, placed in position behind and before the Curse. He also took in the white haired figure beside Sukuna, walking at a calm pace, their head bowed. They wouldn't be a problem for Chouso nii and Megumi to handle.

Yuuji looked at where the said two were and signaled at them with his fingers. They nodded in understanding and got into position.

Yuuji was the first to attack. The pinket leaped off the roof he was perched on and he dropped the concealment technique he had on himself. He swung his hand and his daggers connected to chains came out from his sleeves.

Unfortunately, Sukuna noticed him and the Curse jumped out of the way. When the dagger connected with the ground, it created a crater, causing dust and debris to fly up into the air.

The white haired bodyguard tired to attack him, but Megumi intercepted, landing a hard kick to their face and making them fly back into a building, destroying it.

Chouso was already putting down the Curses around with the scythe he made from his blood.

Yuuji went after Sukuna, who skidded to a stop away from the destruction Yuuji caused.

Yuuji landed feets away from the Curse, spinning the chains fast and causing the daggers to sing in the air.

"So, the Sorcerers finally had the balls again to send one of their own to die." Sukuna chuckled, looking down at the brave mortal.

He blinked and narrowed his eyes when he saw the symbol on the cloth of the masked mortal's toned bicep. "Are you perchance an Itadori Assassin?"

Yuuji stopped spinning his chains, called them back into his sleeves and held the daggers by their hilts. He took a fighting stance, spreading his legs apart a little bit.

Sukuna laughed, looking down at Yuuji with amused four red eyes. "Now this is a surprise! I thought you all decided to stay out this mess!"

In a blink of an eye, Yuuji attacked. He sprinted at Sukuna, the ground beneath his feet cracking and forming spider webs.

Sukuna was once again surprised by the speed of this mortal. He hurriedly materialized his dagger, blocking the attack. Said attack caused a shockwave and Sukuna marvelled at the strength this mortal possessed.

Was he even a mortal at all?

Sukuna made move to grab him with his other hands, but the mortal flickered out of the way. Sukuna grunted in surprise, his eyes going wide a little bit.

The King suddenly felt a presence above and he hurriedly raised a hand to block Yuuji's kick. He grunted at the force of it. His eyes went wide when suddenly the mortal's leg was covered with blue energy and Sukuna found himself sinking down, a crater forming underneath his feet.