The One Where Yuuji Fucked His Best Friend's Dad

A short headcanon featuring Omega!Yuuji who banged Beta!Megumi's dad and popped out a kid for Alpha!Toji.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji.

                     ______________

"They seem to be getting along so well." Yuuji commented.

"Of course they are. I told you he'd come around." Toji chuckled.

Both of them watched as Megumi played on the floor with their 7 months old daughter. The pink and black haired babe was giggling at the hand tricks her step brother was doing.

"After he lost his step mother and sister, he has always wanted a sibling. No matter his displeasure at us getting together, he wouldn't have stayed far."

Yuuji hummed absentmindedly at Toji's statement.

Megumi wasn't pleased when he found out that his father knocked up his best friend, much less when the two mated. Yuuji knew he still had resentments for what the two of them did behind his back, especially Yuuji, but it seemed that Sachi was changing his mind with that big shining grin of hers.

Yuuji smiled when she released a loud giggle, reaching for Megumi. With a small smile, Megumi picked her up and raised her above his head, getting more pearls of laughter. 

"Ne, Yuuji chan?~"

Yuuji closed his eyes and heaved a sigh. "What is it NOW, Toji san?"

With a perverted grin, the Alpha said, "Why don't we make more brats?"

"Touch me and I'll break your skull, Toji."