Domestic Bliss

A short headcanon featuring the Ryoumen couple and their kids.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                     _______________

Every morning was like a war zone in the Ryoumen household. Feet banged against the floor as their owners rushed from one corner to another looking for something or another.

"Oi, gaki! Have you seen Ryouta's homework?!" Sukuna shouted out from the living room.

"Eh?!" Yuuji peeked out from the kitchen, his brows furrowed lightly. "I thought he kept it in his bag immediately he finished his assignment last night?"

"Looks like he didn't." Sukuna said with a deadpan and looked at his sheepishly grinning son with unimpressed eyes.

"Gomen." The six year old said as he scratched the back of his head in a sheepish manner. "But I wanted to be sure that the answers were one hundred percent correct."

Sukuna heaved a sigh, not having the ability to fault him for that.

Yuuji snorted, an amused look on his face. "A perfectionist. Just like you, Suku." The fact that Ryouta looked exactly like Sukuna made it all too funnier.

Said man in question just rolled his eyes, willing down the urge to flip Yuuji off.

"Check under his bed. It might have fall and slipped under there when he slept off." Yuuji said before going back into the kitchen and adding finishing touches to the bentos. 

"What is a perfect... prefector..." Ryouta struggled with the word, a cute frown on his face.

"A perfectionist." Sukuna supplied.

Ryouta nodded. "Yeah, that. What does it mean, and why did mama say I am just like you?"

"Leave mama and his talks. He doesn't know what he's talking about." He patted Ryouta's head, making the child to glare - well, try to - at him.

"I heard that!"

"You were meant to, gaki!"

"Don't test me, Suku!" 

Sukuna snorted, his lips tilted in amusement. He focused back on his son, who was glaring at him with narrowed eyes. "Go eat your cereal and fruits, mini gaki. I'll go look for your sister and your book."

The tall, burly man patted Ryouta's head again, getting an irritated sound from him, before heading over to the stairs. One of his objectives in question came bouncing - literally- down the stairs, all prepared and immaculately dressed with her backpack on her back.

"I'm ready, Papa!" Inanna said with a grin.

Sukuna chuckled and took her in his hands. She let out a loud squeal as Sukua raised her up into the air for some seconds before bringing her down to his face and placed a small kiss on her chubby cheek - getting a cute laugh from her.

"Go join your brother and eat your cereal and fruits." Sukuna said as he set her down on her feet. "Be carefully not to stain your clothes."

"I won't!" Inanna said with a salute.

"The right statement is 'I will', Inanna." Sukuna corrected, a soft smile on his lips.

"Oh." The child blinked owlishly before correcting herself cheerfully. "I will." And with that she zoomed off, joining her twin brother for breakfast. 

Ryouta was a carbon copy of Sukuna while Inanna was Yuuji in a small, cuter, female form. It was honestly a surprise that the kids were twins.

Sukuna continued his journey upstairs and made his way into Ryouta's room. Just like Inanna's, Ryouta's room was immaculate and organised. He looked under the bed and truly, there was his son's homework book, just like Yuuji said it would be.

Sukuna should stop being surprised with how Yuuji knew where various things were located in the house. His husband was perfect from head to toe and his motherly instincts had never failed Sukuna.

The tattooed man made his way downstairs and was met with the sight of his three favourite people standing by the door. Yuuji was smoothing invisible wrinkles from the children's clothes, who had their cute lunchboxes in hand.

Yuuji, who was dressed in a fluffy sweatpants and one of Sukuna's shirt with an apron thrown over and pink, fluffy slippers to boot, faced his husband, who raised the book up with an amused expression.

"You found it." Yuuji chuckled, grabbing the book and turning around to put it into Ryouta's backpack.

With everyone one ready to go, Yuuji each gave them a kiss on their cheeks. Ryouta grumbled, Inanna giggled cutely and Sukuna just turned his into a light make out - getting the twins to let out sounds of disgust.

"Have a nice day!" Yuuji cheerfully waved after them as they walked to Sukuna's car. He watched them go into the distant and finally moved and headed back inside when he could no longer see the car.