(No Title Yet)

Just a short headcanon featuring Ryoumen and Sukuna trying to kill each other The Addams Family style❣

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                    _________________

AU in which Sukuna and Yuuji are twins and Ryoumen is their father.

Sukuna is the bully of an elder brother and he takes pleasure in teasing Yuuji.

One time when they were 13, Sukuna kinda teased Yuuji till the point he cried. Ryoumen chose that exact moment to walk in and with just one glance at Yuuji's beautiful and cute crying face, Ryoumen didn't hesitate in picking up Sukuna and yeeting him out of a window. Yuuji squeaked in fear, running over to said window.

Down below and lying on the ground was Sukuna, who just raised a middle finger to both his brother and father. When the ambulance came to pick up Sukuna's broken form, the teen gave his father a middle finger once again. The first thing that came out of Sukuna's mouth when he walked out of the hospital to meet his family was, "I lived bitch." He smirked smugly at his father.

Ryoumen just grunted in irritation and gave his son a blank look, his blue eyes trying to kill Sukuna where he stood. Yuuji ran up to him and hugged him, cooing and looking his big brother over.

Of course Sukuna got his father back for his audacity. The teen tried to electrocute his father in his bath tub. Ryoumen, being Ryoumen, lived of course, only coming out of the bathroom with disheveled hair and steam whiffing off his body.

"Next time, use a better device." Ryoumen said with a dry voice as he handed Sukuna's hair drier over to the scowling teen.

And thus began the game of father and son trying to kill each other, as well as keeping Yuuji's love and attention all to themselves. 

Yuuji, after a while, gets used to their blood thirsty and horny antics. In the end all he could do is offer them medical aid if he's close by.