Crazy For You

For as long as he can remember, Megumi has always had a fancy for his fellow Archangel, Yuuji, and the Archdemon will do whatever it takes to own what's rightfully his.

Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji

Day 3 of FushiIta Week 2021. Prompts: Angel/Demon AU || Manipulation || Overstimulation

                     ______________

For as long as he can remember, Megumi has always had a fancy for his fellow Archangel, Yuuji, since when they were Fawns. As millennia pass, his fancy soon turned into want and his want into pure obsession and he longed to possess Yuuji as his.

Even after he Fell from Heaven with their elder brother, Lucifer, and was banished to Hell with the rest of the others, he still longed for Yuuji.

He long to hold that warm body close to his. He long to breathe in that familiar peach fragrance. He long to caress those wings.

He longed to own him. And that was why he joined the Rebellion, because he wants his Yuuji. 

Megumi longs and wants to devour Yuuji whole.

Yuuji, his ever shining sun, who wept and pleaded for mercy from their Father as Megumi and his brothers were thrown out to the blasted Inferno in the form of a glorified Time Out.

The last thing he remembers as he falls into space and into their new Realm was Gabriel and Micheal leading their littlest brother away from the pitiful sight of their siblings Falling.

The first millennia in Hell changed Megumi and the others into who they are today. Their beautiful wings fell off from their back and their luminous Halos crumbled into dust, giving way for demonic, leathery wings and frightening horns.

It took thousands of years before he and the brothers managed to get rid of their anger and sorrow of being banished from their home. Soon after, they started making Hell their new home, inhabiting it with worthy souls that they came across in the vast cosmos.

Currently, the Archdemon was on earth, having signed a contract with a human and is about to fulfil it. A sight of familiar pink hair flashes by the side and Megumi doesn't know when Yuuji's name leaves his lips.

The figure whips his head around and the sight of Megumi has Yuuji halting in his steps. The two stare at each other in shock, both donning on human forms.

"Megumi san!" With tears prickling in the corner of his eyes, Yuuji runs over to Megumi and jumps on his brother. 

It takes some seconds for Megumi to snap out of his shocked daze. He doesn’t waste time to wrap his arms around Yuuji's waist and press Yuuji's body against his, burying his nose into that familiar hair.

"Yuuji." Megumi whispers out, his eyes closed shut. Around them, people stared, but neither cared. "My Yuuji."

And that's how their familiar bond is rekindle. At first Yuuji was afraid that he'd get in trouble that he's talking to a Demon, but Megumi's words made him shake off the fear.

"I already lost you once, Yuuji. Please, stay. Don't go. Don't leave me again." Megumi had whispered, his face buried in Yuuji's hair as he hugged the Archangel tight. His words were filled with sadness that Yuuji there and then promised not to leave, hugging him back.