Hydrangea

A short headcanon featuring Kenjaku being a caring husband and father to his two lovely Omegas.

Kenjaku | Fake Getou Suguru/Itadori Jin; Kenjaku | Fake Getou Suguru/Itadori Yuuji

                     _______________

AU in which Alpha Kenjaku (Aka Suguru) married Jin and the two have only Yuuji.

Kenjaku is a caring and doting Alpha, doing everything to please his Omega, Jin. He met Jin in an underground auction and the Omega caught his eyes. The Mafia Boss purchased him, and the rest, as they say, is history.

It took like one or two years for Kenjaku to get Jin to fully warm up to him. When Jin was bed ridden with his Heat every three months, he waited outside, guiding him. When Jin passed out, he took care of him, washing him down, and when the Omega woke up, he fed and watered him all the while suppressing the urge of fucking the beautiful creature humping his thighs into the mattress.

A certain incident made Jin to fall head first for Kenjaku. Someone crazy for his now husband planned a hit on him. He got kidnapped on the way to a mall, his guards brutally killed and his ass being knocked out and taken to an abandoned warehouse.

Jin watched with awe, his glasses chipped at the bottom, as Kenjaku barged into the warehouse like a god of war. Not even the blood bath and gore bothered the Omega or made him take his eyes off Kenjaku's regal yet horrifying form. All he could focus on was a bloody Kenjaku, who's lios were stretched with a demented smile as tortured the Omega who orchestrated Jin's kidnapping.

Kenjaku fought against his inner Alpha from taking Jin there and then. The Omega smelt of honey and vanilla and Kenjaku wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into Jin's nape and make the Omega his.

Months later found Jin, who was in Pre-Heat at that time, inviting Kenjaku to spend his Heat with him. Although Jin didn't remember much about the three days, his body told him all he needed to know. Even on the day after his Heat, Kenjaku proved to be a Prime Alpha.

Yuuji was conceived from that Heat. Following Jin's wishes, Kenjaku and tge Omega had a secret wedding a month into Jin's pregnancy. 

Kenjaku fell in love with his son the moment he saw the wrinkled, screaming bundles of joy. He sat and enjoyed the sight of Jin nursing Yuuji, the Omega softly humming a song under his breath. Right there and then, Kenjaku knew he wouldn't let his two precious Omegas go.

As the years pass, Yuuji grew more and more beautiful in the resemblance of Jin. Kenjaku dotes on him like no tomorrow, always getting an amused look from Jin when the Alpha gives into Yuuji's whims. 

It's honestly not his fault that Yuuji got Jin's eyes. Kenjaku could never say no to those beautiful amber eyes, especially when they gaze up at him in adoration and love.

Time flies by so fast that Kenjaku and Jin don't know when it suddenly becomes Yuuji's thirteen birthday. Said birthday sees the start of his Heat Cycle. A painful one to be precise - as is expected of every first Heat.

With Jin naked in bed with Yuuji, the Omega coos and whispers loving words to his son, who humps at his body, whimpering and giving off a sweet peach and honey scent in need. Kenjaku just sits outside thr room in a regal manner, guiding the door.

The second day turns out to be worse and both Kenjaku and Jin have no choice but to interven. The Alpha joins them in bed, naked, chest rumbling with a soft growl as he gives out comforting Alpha pheromones, getting his Omegas to purr in happiness. He scent marks them, nipping at their mating glands.

Yuuji, with his back to his Papa's chest, soaks up Kenjaku's warm heat, relaxing and opening up for Jin's fingers. His soaked cunt, which is leaking Omega slick to the bed sheets, opens happily for those skillful fingers - the younger Omega moaning happily as his Mama touch that spot that makes the pain go away and makes him see stars behind his eyelids. It doesn't take much for Yuuji to cum untouched, his lips letting out a beautiful cry that has Kenjaku's cock twitching in interest.