A Demon's Master

A short headcanon featuring Demon!Toji and Lord!Yuuji.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji.

                  ××××××××××××××

Demonic Green eyes stared down at the small child before him lying in the circle used in summoning him. The glanced around for a quick second, taking in the happy and awed humans dressed in robes.

Those green eyes settled back on the child, who laid dying and bleeding out. The owner of said eyes started walking over to the pure child and knelt before him. He ignored the annoying pests in the background, his eyes only settled on the terror filled child, who looked up up him with tearful amber eyes.

"Do you want me to help you?" Toji asked in a deep voice, which resonated in the suddenly silent room. 

"Ye- yes... please... save me..." The child whispered out,  gurgling on his blood.

"Hm." Toji reached out for the child and settled his clawed hand on his bleeding chest. "Know that your soul is mine when you die, child. Your life will be reaped by me when you least expected. Do you accept?"

"Yes..."

A sinister grin stretched Toji's lips, showing off sharp teeth.

The demon healed the child, ignoring sounds of protests from the cult.

Yuuji, now fully healed, got up and sat on his knees. He checked himself, amazed that he wasn't dying anymore.

"Master." Toji called out, drawing  Yuuji's attention to the massive demon. "What should I do with our audience here?"

Yuuji opened his mouth to say nothing, but the child remembered how they killed his parents and twin brother. Tears started streaming down his face as he remembered that his family was gone. He was alone.

"Kill them." Yuuji whispered. "Kill them all."

Toji's grin got so wide that it was unnatural. The cult members hearing this started to move back, some moving to run away.

"Let no one escape. Kill. Them. All."

Toji placed a hand on his chest and gave a small bow. "Your command is my doing, Master."

Yuuji watched with dead eyes as the demon proceeded in slaughtering them all. Some blood got on Yuuji, but he didn't care. Once Toji was finally done, covered from head to toe with blood, he got down on his knees and picked Yuuji up, settling him in his large arms.

Yuuji watched as the manor razed to the ground, his face tucked in Toji's neck.

                    _______________

"Yes! Yes! Just like that! Ahn! Fuck!" Yuuji screamed out, his voice trailing off in a moan.

Toji stared down at the teen with a wide grin, his green eyes shining with mirth.

Toji had the teen Lord spread on his back on the study room's oak table, on top important files and paper works, which were scattered around. The demon held Yuuji's forearm and was using it to bring the teen to meet his thrusts. 

Yuuji had his legs spread wide open and his toes were curling in pleasure. Toji was pounding into his prostate and Yuuji could only scream and moan in ecstasy. 

It didn't take long for him to come and he threw his head back as he came, staining his and Toji's stomachs with it.

Toji kept on thrusting into the teen, who was small in size compared to him. He drove the teen to cum once more, geeting a strangled cry from those swollen cherry lips. He came inside his master with a groan, his facial expression demonic and filled with pride.

The two stayed where they were, trying to catch their breathe  - Yuuji more so than Toji.

"What the bloody hell is this?!"

The two turned to face their tired up guest, who was struggling against his rope holding him down.

"Ah. You're awake." Yuuji said monotonesly. "I was wondering when you'd wake up from your slumber."

"Lord Itadori?! What is the-!" The man trailed off, his eyes going wide and his jaw dropping at the sight before him.

Toji slipped out of Yuuji, his cock bringing out of of his cock from that stuffed ass. The young Lord walked over to their guest, not caring that he was half naked with cum dripping down his thighs.

"It's quiet simple, Mr. Fredrick." Yuuji bent down, placing his hands on his knees. "You know something about what I want, and I'm kindly asking you to spill the tea."

Mr. Fredrick quickly caught on of what he was asking because the man frowned heavily and spat out, "Never."

Yuuji gave a lighthearted chuckle, a warm smile on his lips. "I was hoping you'd choose the easy way." He stood up straight, looking down at the tied up man  with sinister amber eyes. "Looks like we'd be having fun after all, Toji."

The butler, who was suddenly prim and proper, walked forward with tray holding torture instruments in his hands. He had a wide smile on his face, his eyes shining with excitement.

"No! NO!" Fredrick started struggling more, trying to get away form what is about to come.

Yuuji took the terrified man's face into his hands and he softly caressed his cheeks with his thumbs.

"Please, do scream for me."

30 minutes later saw Mr. Fredrick dead and gone. Blood was all over Yuuji and on the carpet. With a dismissive snort, Yuuji called Mahito to come get the body. The man eating demon appeared from nowhere and started dragging the body out of the room.

Yuuji licked the blood on his palm, moaning at the taste. Toji reached out and took his bloody hand and took Yuuji's fingers into his mouth, sucking it and getting rid of the blood on them.

With a chuckle, Yuuji stood on his tip toes and wrapped his arms around Toji.

"Now, where were we?" Yuuji whispered before taking that sacred lips for a deep kiss.

Toji hurled the teen up and wrapped Yuuji's legs around him. He whipped out his cock from his pants and slipped into the teen, getting a scream against his lips at the sudden intrusion. Toji started making his way to his Master's bedroom, with said Master trembling in his arms and warming his cock.