Of Pimps & Bunnies

Hakari Kinji/Itadori Yuuji; Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                      ________________

Sukuna, who owns a booming night club, whoring his baby brother because he knows Yuuji's big tiddies, thick ass and thighs draw all the money in. 

Cue Hakari being hypnotised by the way Yuuji dances and twirls on the dance poll dressed in a bunny suit with leather thigh high stockings and killer heels.

Hakari has to pay millions up front to get a night with Yuuji, and even at that, Sukuna stays in the room with them and watches everything whilst smoking a cigarette.

He gives Hakari hints here and there, guiding him on how best to fuck his baby brother.

"Yes, just like that." Sukuna chuckles out with an amused smirk, over Yuuji's loud wanton moans and cries as Hakari fucks into him with quick, hard thrusts, hitting his prostate head on as Hakari sucks a tiddie. "The slut loves it like that. Also, twist his other nip while you're at it."

Hakari does as told, pinching Yuuji's other pierced nipple and giving it a harsh twist that has the pinket squealing loudly and his toes curling tighter.

Hakari enjoys his fill of Yuuji, ruining the teen until he becomes a gapping, cum filled mess dotted with kiss marks all over.  The man feels himself coming alive again as he watches Sukuna fuck the cum out of the debauched teen's pussy with his thick fingers.