A Wife's Duty

A short headcanon featuring Omega!Yuuji.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                   _______________

Being the wife of the head of the Ryoumen clan had its responsibilities. Yuuji knew those responsibilities and he did them to a T, even though it brought him pain or discomfort.

Yuuji was married off to his husband, Sukuna, when he was fifteen and Sukuna twenty five - immediately Yuuji present as an Omega. Yuuji's parents didn't even let a week reach for him to get used to his new Omegan body. Sure, he was betrothed to Sukuna from childhood, but Yuuji had hoped that they would give him that respect and do so.

But then again, when had Omegas had rights in a clan? Most clans just saw them as breeding mares to be used as pleased. Like Sukuna is currently doing.

"Ah! Shu- Shujin sama!" Yuuji reached back, grabbing Sukuna's forearm. He let out another choked moan before burying his face in his arm, his upper body on the counter.

Yuuji felt like a toy to be used by his husband, and it really wasn't far from the case. He really wished that his body wouldn't react to the fucking Sukuna was giving to his body, but Sukuna knew how to play with his body like a fucking fiddle.

With a strangled cry, Yuuji came, squirting on the floor. With a groan, Sukuna finished inside him. The Ryoumen clan head roughly pulled out, getting a wince from Yuuji, and he let go of the pinket, who collapsed to his knees.

"Go clean up yourself, brat." Sukuna began as he used Yuuji's obi to wipe his cock, throwing the cloth on the floor. He stared down at Yuuji with a blank look, his red eyes cold. "We are having guests. Look presentable.

"Hai, Shujin sama." Yuuji whispered under his breathe, but Sukuna was already out the shoji doors. When he heard the sound of those footsteps far away, he released a choked sob. 

Yuuji reached for the soiled obi and used it to clean the mess on the floor.

"Mother?"

Yuuji's head snapped up and he stared at the young child standing before him.

"Sa- Satoru!" Yuuji rushed to stand up but he collapsed with a yell, going down on his knees back.

Shoko, Satoru's caretaker, rushed after him, a worried look on her face.

The young child watched as Shoko helped his mother up, who was trying hard to close his kimono with one hand. Shoko removed her obi and tied it roughly around Yuuji. Thankfully, she was wearing a shirt and trouser inside it.

Shoko proceeded in helping Yuuji to his room, after the pinket laid a kiss on Satoru's head, promising the child that he was okay.

Satoru stood in the hallway as his silently sobbing mother was led away, Shoko whispering soft words to him. The child turned around and settled cold cerulean eyes on the figure leaning against a wall.

Father and son stared at each other, neither backing down.

Sukuna smirked in pride when his son's expression took on a feral look. With a chuckle, he got off the wall and walked away, his hands inside his kimono sleeves.

Looked like Satoru will make a great clan head after all.