Replacements

A short headcanon featuring some random bullshit my tired brain cooked up lmao.

Zen'in Naoya/Itadori Yuuji; Fushigoro Toji/Gojo Satoru; Fushigoro Toji/Zen'in Naoya

                  ___________________

Naoya has been in love with his cousin Toji for as long as he can remember. The Panther Alpha has always aimed to please Toji, trying so hard to get his attention - but no such luck. Instead, the Black Panther - Wolf Hybrid has his eyes set on the Cat Alpha Satoru, the six eyes welding heir of the Gojo clan. 

Naoya tried so hard, even going as far to bleach his hair blond, but it seems his feelings are seen as a child and teenage crush by the older man.

It all sinks in for Naoya when he accidentally stumbleds on the scene of Toji fucking Gojo senseless. Their shoji doors are slightly opened and Naoya peeps into the room. His mouth goes dry when he saw Gojo on his hands and knees, taking in Toji's hard thrusts and filthy words with enthusiasm, moaning like a wanton whore and trembling and drooling with a debauched look on his face. The teen could see the puddle of cum under Satoru, indicating that not only has Toji made him cum more than once, the dark haired Alpha has also filled him countless times. 

If Gojo isn't an Alpha, Naoya is certain that Toji's seed would have catch by now. 

Naoya's heart breaks into pieces when Gojo moans out that he loves Toji in a wanton manner, his eyes dazed and tears dripping down, and Toji grunts out a similar response.

The teen numbly walks to his room and proceeds in locking himself up for three days straight. He grew tired of crying and cussing his Alpha status and just gives up.

Naoya becomes cold and basically turns into a piece of shit. Toji's attention and favoritism on his son, Megumi, and their cousins, Maki and Mai, has him acting out more.

Tired of his bullshit, the Zenin head arranges a marriage between him and Ryoumen Yuuji, the favorite  descendant of the great Ryoumen Sukuna, the King of Curse.

Although Sukuna is skeptical that a man like Naoya is good for his favourite descendant, he hesitantly agrees. This marriage will prove to be useful and will make the Sorcerers to stop irritating him with their constant presence in his shrine.

Yuuji of course agrees in a heartbeat. The Omega will always listen to Sukuna's requests, wanting to please the Curse who raises him from birth since his family's untimely demise.

The marriage is a large affair. All the Jujutsu clans attended, as well as Sukuna and his Special Grade subjects. 

Yuuji is all smiles and bright energy in his traditional wedding kimono. He waves at Sukuna, who just grunts, his four arms folded and he has a bored expression. But Yuuji can clearly see the bright look in his eyes, even though it's dim for everyone else to see.

Naoya... Naoya look so cold. He has the dead look in his eyes that speaks of boredom and the desire to not be there at all. He performs the ceremony in a mechanical way, wanting to get everything over with.

That night, Naoya had to sleep with the Pink Tiger Omega due to the fact that the head of the Zenin clan and Sukuna are sitting behind the thin curtain. 

Yuuji tries so hard to muffle his moans, screams and mewls as Naoya brutally pounds into his slick dripping hole, but he fails spectacularly. 

Naoya has to bite his lips so hard to the point it bleed to prevent him from moaning Toji's name.

He fills Yuuji up with his cum, painting the exhausted Omega's fertile womb with his seed.

After that day, he never touches Yuuji again. Sure, they sleep in the same room and share the same bed, but they're cold to each other. The happy smiles on Yuuji's face seem to melt away into scowls of irritation when with him.

Months later, Yuuji gives birth to a Panther-Tiger Hybrid who's the apple of Yuuji's eyes, as well as Sukuna's. Without any consideration for Naoya's input, Yuuji names their son Ryoumen after Sukuna. Even Megumi dotes on him. 

Although not as strong like the one Yuuji has with the child, Naoya relates with his son. He's civil with the child, leaving the affection and emotions for Yuuji to handle.

After years of burying his feelings for Toji, fate decided to play a cruel

game by bringing said Alpha back his way.

Toji and Gojo decided to take a break. Naoya, being an opportunist, took the chance to seduce him. Of course, who's Toji to reject the warmth of a free hole?

Naoya becomes a replacement for Gojo, just like how Yuuji is a replacement for his want for Toji. Not that he minded. As long as he has Toji in his arms,  nothing matters...