A Papa's Dragon Maid

A short headcanon featuring Tojiita in a Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Au.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji

                      _______________

Kobayashi's Maid Dragon AU in which Toji, a salaryman with a two year old kid, helps a dragon in need, Yuuji. Whilst drunk after a day of hard work, he tells the dragon that he can come work for him as a maid, and the Prince takes the offer.

It's hard to adjust at first with the dress wearing humanoid, but Toji and his son, Megumi, get used to it.

Not only is Yuuji a great cook, but he's also caring as well. Before Toji knows it, he's gaining his weight and muscle tone back due to the nutritious meals Yuuji makes, as well as his frequent visits every Saturdays. 

One day, Toji makes the decision of them moving to a new apartment complex. When the man introduces Yuuji to his new room, the dragon glomps him, squealing his thanks.

The family of two finally becomes a family of three. Toji can breath easily now that there's someone else he trusts taking caring of Megumi.

Megumi's relationship with Yuuji is quite surprising. The toddler has never shown such fondness to his previous babysitters like he does with Yuuji. He's quite bubbly around the dragon, babbling and wanting to be held in Yuuji's arms. And honestly, Toji can't blame the kid. He'd KILL to lie on those pecs.

Within no time Toji realises that he has fallen HARD for the dragon. He tired to deny it all that he might, but Yuuji's father, Sukuna, coming to drag hia maid back home makes him realise that he doesn't want Yuuji to go. And neither will Megumi.

And thus, Toji, a human, brings out a glock and promptly shoots Yuuji's father in the head. Of course it does nothing except irritate the Dragon King, but hey, at least he tried.

His action gets a look of shock from Yuuji, who hurriedly snaps out of it to protect Toji from his father's attack.

Father and son take their fight to a deserted island, but Toji, with the help of Yuuji's friend Nobara - a dragon who's currently staying with his cousin - follows after them.

The fight is devastating, and it almost ends in a bloody way. 

It's funny how Toji, of all people, decides to be the voice of reason. He straight up tells Sukuna to his face that Yuuji's mature now and should make his own choices without Sukuna interfering. If Yuuji wants to stay, it's his own choice to make.

"Besides, there's no way I'll allow you to take MY dragon away." Toji says possessively as he takes Yuuji's hand into his, outright glaring at Sukuna.

Yuuji's wide eyes are shining with unshed tears, staring intently at his and Toji's interlocked hands.

In the end, Sukuna leaves, not before promising Toji a painful death if he dared to cause his son grief. Toji just waves him off with a bored expression and a cocky smirk.

Toji is taken by surprise when Yuuji gets on his toes and chastly places his lips against his. Being the man that he is, Toji deepens it, wrapping his arms around Yuuji's waist.

And that's how Megumi got an immortal dragon for a mother, growing up to only knowing Yuuji as such.