Of Fushiguros and Shotas

A short headcanon featuring Papaguro fucking Shotadori.

Fushiguro Toji/Itadori Yuuji; Fushiguro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji.

______________

The first time Shotagumi brought Yuuji over to his house for a sleep over, Yuuji caught Toji's eyes. The bubbly and bright aura the tiny teen had drew Toji like a moth to flames.

The kid was cute in his pink and black outfit, paired with cute round glasses. His eyes were such beautiful ambers that Toji wanted nothing more than to see them crying and glazing over with pleasure.

He left the two alone to do their thing. Once in a while, he came to see what they were up to and left. They decided to watch a movie that night and Yuuji took a spot in-between father and son.

Yuuji had changed into a short white shorts that reached his cute, plump butt and a pink white shirt that was almost transparent.

It took all of Toji's will power not to grab the kid and ravage him there and then, not caring if Megumi was in the room. And the way Yuuji licked his spoon of ice cream had him groaning under his breathe.

The things he could have that pink tongue do...

Due to his raging thoughts, Toji couldn't sleep. He laid awake on his bed and stared at his ceiling.

Maybe he should just say fuck it and go fuck that kid. Maybe Megumi would learn a thing or two from the experience.

Toji was about to get up and go carry out his plan when he heard the sound of the door knob turning.

Imagine his surprise when instead of him seeking Yuuji out, the kid came to him on his own.

Toji watched through lidded eyes as the pink haired teen tip toed into the partly dark room, heading over to his bed. The teen silently got on the king size bed and crawled over to Toji.

When Yuuji was a feet away from Toji, the older man snapped up and grabbed him, electing a squeak from the pink haired teen. Toji grinned down at him, looking into those wide amber eyes that shone with shocked innocence.

It wasn't long before he had the small teen trembling on his fingers, driving out muffled moans and squeals from those plump, cheery lips which called to him. He took his time to fuck that pretty mouth and finger fuck that warm ass of Yuuji, which twitched under Toji's attention.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, Toji lubed himself up and gently submerged himself into that warm, glorious heat.

Yuuji - who was on his knees, ass raised up, back arching and head lying on a pillow which he was hugging tight - let out a choked gasp at the size of Toji. The man's grith was stretching him so much that Yuuji felt FULL. He could feel Toji in his stomach, making a small bulge in his abdomen.

Toji took him slowly at first, giving him time to adjust, but that flew out the window the moment Toji thrusted head on with his prostate. The teen snapped up with a scream, his eyes going wide with shocked pleasure.

A sinister grin took over Toji's lips and the man's grip on Yuuji's hips tightened, his blunt nails digging into the smooth skin.

Toji fucked into Yuuji, almost driving the boy insane with only his cock. Yuuji had to bite down on the pillow, trying hard to muffle his screams and mewls - but failed in doing so.