How To Tame A Villian

A short headcanon featuring Superhero!Nanami and Villain!Yuuji.

Nanami Kento/Itadori Yuuji.

                     ________________

Nanami is part of a team of super heroes. There's no day that he doesn't fight the biggest villain in the world, Red Tiger, who is the twin brother of the most deadliest man in the world, Don Sukuna, nicknamed the Curse King.

As usual, Yuuji and Nanami are at it again. One thing leads to another and soon Nanami finds himself angrily fucking his enemy against a wall. He has one leg of the villian's stirrings off and it gives him the freedom to spread those tan legs apart.

Yuuji is letting out loud moans and mewls as Nanami fucks his brain out. The blond hero wants to remove that domino mask so badly and see his eyes, but he knows how important privacy is: villian or not.

Right in an abandoned warehouse, the two fuck to their hearts content, bringing down some of the pillars in it with their super strength.

An hour later sees the two lying on their backs and staring at the night sky though the destroyed roof. Nanami's body is decorated with bite and finger marks, and the same could be said for Yuuji.

"If I had known fucking you would stop you, you should have said so and save me the over time you have caused me so many times." Nanami says in that deep husky voice of his.

With a chuckle, Yuuji gets up and straddles Nanami's hips.

"Well, now that you know..." Yuuji grabs Nanami's limp cock and positions the head against his cum leaking hole. "Get to it then."

With a grin, Yuuji sinks Nanami's cock into him, getting a hissed out cuss from the blond.

With a glare, Nanami grabs the pinket's hips.

"Gladly, Hellcat."