Devil's Peach

A long ass headcanon filled with non con smut lmao💀💖💖

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji; Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji; Getou Suguru/Itadori Yuuji

                 _________________

Canon Divergence in which Yuuji is Jujutsu Tech with Gojo and the others, two years below them.

Unknowingly to cute and oblivious teen, Satoru and Suguru had huge ass crushes on him, to the extent that they wouldn't hesitate to clap anyone to the other side if they were a threat to them having Yuuji as theirs.

Yuuji was a ray of sunshine, so it wasn't a surprise he caught almost everybody's eyes with his bubbly personality.

Yuuji and his teammates had the unfortunate experience of being targeted by Toji. Toji wanted Yuuji, who he knew would bring his target, Satoru to him. He killed Yuuji's team, cut off one of the boy's arms in the process and gave him a brand new scar on his face. He then took the unconscious teen to the abandoned warehouse he was camping in for the mission and waited for Satoru to find him.

Satoru, of course, was downright pissed. He looked ready to kill when he laid eyes on the broken bodies of Yuuji's teammates. Suguru looked calm and collected, but his narrowed eyes told a different story. A pissed off Shoko just stood in the background, not wanting to be crushed by the oppressive auras of the two combined. 

In Suguru's hand was the note Toji left behind, and he was looking down at it with the fires of hell burning in his eyes.

It took them two days to find Yuuji, and when they got to the warehouse, it was to the teen on his knees and a collar with a chain wrapped around his bruised neck. Holding the chain was Toji, who was sitted on a chain and staring at them with a smug smirk.