ItaTake

A short headcanon featuring the first ever ItaTake/TakeIta porn🥰

Itadori Yuuji/Hanagaki Takemichi; Hanagaki Takemichi/Itadori Yuuji

                   ________________

Omega Yuuji falling in love with his Omegan twink middle school classmate, Takemichi. They met when Yuuji came to Takemichi's rescue, and the rest is history.

Takemichi fell head first for the ballsy Omega who wouldn't take shit from anyone and, just like him, will do whatever it took to protect others.

Throughout their school years, the two hid their relationship, afraid of the bigotry and hate they would get for being an Omegan couple. They spent their Heats together, nesting with each other and fucking each other when they felt like it.

On their college graduation day, Takemichi got the surprise of his life in the form of his boyfriend going down on his knee and proposing to the baffled smaller Omega - not caring about the stares of judgment they got. Funny enough, Takemichi was about to propose as well that evening, so, what the heck. He too brought out the ring in his pocket and proposed as well, tears brightening up his beautiful blue eyes.

Of course, there were murmurs and words of disgruntlements, seeing as Yuuji was the son of THE Ryoumen Sukuna, but the two Omegas just shrugged them off. Sukuna, as well as their families and friends,  supported them, so the opinions of outsiders were trash to them.

Their wedding was spectacular (Sukuna only wanted the best for his baby boy) and one or two tears were shed from the couple.

Although, a handful of Alphas wailed right there and then, still not believing that their crushes were finally taken.

Their married life has been splendid from day, just like it always had been since they started dating.

For two Omegas, they did well with just their cocks and dildo with false knots during their Heats. Their Heats were feral things, and the sex during those period were always wild. Sometimes, their Heats synchronised and THEN it gets wilder.

Thus was the case currently. 

The two husbands were deep in Heat, their room filled with the scent of honey, vanilla, cinnamon and chocolate, along with the musky scent of sex. The lewd, squealing sounds from both omegas pussies as the double edged, automatic dildo dragged against their velvety words and being worked deep inside them by the heat driven Omegas synchronised with their moans, whimpers and gasps.

Yuuji and Takemichi were both thrusting their hips wildly, driving the dilbdo deeper into their pussy to nail their abused prostates. Slick gushed from their cunts, flowing down onto the already soaked and ruined bed sheets.

The two had been going at it for hours with end. First, it was Yuuji using Takemichi's cock like his personal dildo, fucking himself on the cock of his twink of a husband. All Takemichi could do was lie there and grab those child bearing hips of Yuuji as the pinket fucked himself, moaning and groaning as the vibrator filling his pussy to the brim stimulated his prostate. He lost count of the  number of times Yuuji's slick walls milked him dry.

When Takemichi couldn't take it anymore, he pushed Yuuji off his cock, getting a keen from the pinket, pulled out the vibrator in him and sunk himself on Yuuji's impressive cock. Both Omegas let out loud keens at that action.

Takemichi fucked himself on that cock as if his life depended on it. He made sure to nail his prostate, reaching deep that Yuuji's cock head kissed his cervix. His husband was well endowed for an Omega and Takemichi used that to his advantage. Yuuji's cock stretched his pussy and filled him to the brim with that impressive thickness of his.

Whilst riding his beloved husband, his hands grabbed hold of Yuuji's large pecs, fondling them and tweaking his nipples. Their tongues met in a messy battle, drool trailing down their chins; Yuuji's nails digging into his skin as the pinket helped him up and down his cock.

Unfortunately, the absence of a knot only left them wanting more. Hours without end, the two fucked each other, not stopping until they passed out. The bed became soaked with their juices, and the room filled up with their scents.

On the third day, the two finally gained small lucidity. Yuuji was the one who managed to drag himself to the fridge in their room and grabbed some fruits. Still soaked in their juices, the two Omegas fed themselves, trading kisses in-between.

A flare of Heat Fever had them fucking themselves on their two headed dildo which had a knot on the base that expanded after fifteen minutes or so.

The two let out tired groans and moans as the knots inflated in them, making them cum untouched; their cocks twitching as a heavy dose of dry orgasm washed over them. Their thighs twitched, their body shivering and shaking with overstimulation. Both had milked themselves dry and luckily for them, their Heat had finally died down.

The two snuggled together, not giving a damn about the dried fluids on their body. Takemichi laid his head on Yuuji's pecs, which was decorated with bite marks from the smaller Omega.

"Do you think this will be a good gift for Mikey san?" Takemichi muttered.

"Of course!" Yuuji giggled with a grin, stiil out of it. His fingers card through his husband's hair, his orgasm messed up brain marveling at the softness. "Giving him this tape might even have him pledging his life to you."

"As if he hasn't done that already." Takemichi snorted.

Manjiro, the head of Toman - one of Japan's deadliest Mafia - has had a huge crush for Takemichi. As did Takemichi. Yuuji even gave the go ahead to his husband to fuck the Alpha as he so pleased, and Takemichi had just only be brave enough to act on that grace.

The two Omegas came into agreement to record their heat together and send a copy to Mikey as a birthday gift. 

The other copies will be sent to Satoru - the head of the Gojo clan and one of Yuuji's fuck boy - and Zen'in Megumi, heir to the Zen'in clan - also one of Yuuji's fuck boy.

Being the head of Japan's wealthiest and dangerous Mafia lwader had its peaks, and Yuuji, as well as his husband, utilised that.

"Ne, Yuu."

"Hm?"

"Who should we get to impregnate us?" Takemichi looked up at him with curious blue eyes.

"No idea, Michi san." Yuuji mumbled out. Without further ado, he wrapped his arms around his husband and buried his nose into that fluffy black hair of his. "If we can't decide, we can just let papa deal with it with those fancy tech of his. Or we could just adopt and save ourselves the stress."

"K-kay." Takemichi mumbled into Yuuji's chest, his cheeks red.

"Now sleep."

"Hmn."

Slowly, their breaths evened out and before they knew it, they descended into Morpheus' bosoms, passing out once again in exhaustion.