I Will Always Love You, A Thousand Years And More

A headcanon featuring Female Sukuita.

Day 4 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompts: Angst || Reincarnation

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                    ________________

Sukuna watched longingly at the bubbly pink haired woman inside the cafe through the window, her hands balled up in fists beside her. The big, busty woman not only caught people's attention due to her enormous height (she measured at about seven feet), but also due to her shockingly pink and black hair that reached her waist; her curvy body; the tattoos on her face; and the body hugging kimono that opened and showed off her fair thigh when she walked, and the perfectly tied blue obi around her waist.

"Ryoumen sama." Uraume called out, giving their Mistress a slight worried look. "If you're not ready, perhaps we should leave and come back another-"

"No." Sukuna straightened her back and inhaled deeply before exhaling softly. Her brows furrow and set in determination as she stared at the love of her life carrying on with her business. "I've waited for a  thousand plus years, Uraume. I've stayed back for so long, but now... I can't anymore. I have to talk to her. Hear her voice once more..." Sukuna smiled sadly.

The Queen of Curses blew out a deep breathe before marching into the café, Uraume dutifully following behind her.

The chiming of the bell drew some of the customers inside and they eyes went wide with shock. The waitresses also paused in shock, gaping at her.

She walked over to one of the couches with tables before them and their backs facing a window, and gently sat down on the soft cushion. Uraume dutifully stood beside her, their head bowed and their hands in front.

Yuuji was the one who moved over to service them, not bothered by Sukuna's towering and oppressive presence.

"Hello, and welcome to Royal Haven Café~" Yuuji said with a cheery voice, placing a menu before Sukuna. "What can I get you?"

'You.' Sukuna said internally, staring at the young woman's face. 

Yuuji blinked at her, her wide smile still present.

With an internal sigh, Sukuna ordered a plate of waffles and chicken with a cup of black coffee.

Ryoumen ate her food whilst throwing glances at Yuuji. When the waitress came to pick up her empty tray, Sukuna's mouth moved on its own.

"Are you perchance free after your shift, milady?"

Yuuji's head snapped up at the tall woman, her eyes blinking owlishly.

Sukuna bit the bottom of her lip, cussing internally at her slip up. 

Yes. Yes, she knew all of Yuuji's shift, her favourite places, her hobbies and almost basically everything about her. Sue her.

Yuuji, the ever happy go lucky angel that she was, replied that her shift ended in a few minutes. She blinked at Sukuna in surprise when the breathtaking woman asked if she could perchance take Yuuji out on a date.

Sukuna frowned lightly when the woman asked if Sukuna really wanted to ask her on a date. From what she have gathered, Yuuji had crushes of her own and was well liked by people, so it was confusing that she asked Sukuna such question.