Devil's Peach - TojiIta

Those two days were filled with Toji having fun his new pet. 

Thirty minutes after he dumped Yuuji's prone body on the futon and got rid of the boy's bloody clothes, taking his time to clean him up as well, Yuuji woke up to dull pain and nakedness.

When he saw Toji, he tried to attack, but unfortunately there was a collar on his neck with a seal on it. It made him unable to move from the futon, bound in place by it until Toji ordered him to do otherwise. It also sealed his Cursed Energy, which meant that Yuuji was a sitting duck.

"Sorry, kid." Toji, who was sitted on a chair, said. "My target is Gojo, and right now, you're the best bait to draw that brat out to me."

"Wha- what are you talking about?!" Yuuji hissed out, his eyes spitting fire at Toji. "There's nothing I have on me that would bring Gojo Senpai to you!"

Toji blinked, before his lips stretched into a wide grin. "Oh ho~ So, you're in the dark, huh?" He chuckled deeply. "How cute~"

Yuuji's narrowed eyes stayed on Toji, even as he stood up and strolled over to Yuuji. The teen tried not to flinch back when Toji grabbed his chin and tugged his head forward, making him to stare into those mesmerising emerald orbs of his.

Yuuji's beautiful amber eyes went wide with shock when Toji told him about the love Gojo, as well as Geyou, have for him. His breathe hitched when he heard that Gojo even threatened his own clan with extinction if they so much as lay a hand on Yuuji.

Yuuji's beautiful amber eyes went wide with shock when Toji told him about the love Gojo, as well as Getou, had for him. His breathe hitched when he heard that Gojo even threatened his own clan with extinction if they so much as lay a hand on Yuuji.

The pinket had no idea that his Senpais had such feelings for him. With a stutter, he asked why would the Gojo clan even see him as a threat.

"Simple: you're Ryoumen's Sukuna's descendant."

Yuuji's heart stopped at that news. He looked up at Toji with wide eyes filled with disbelief and horror. "What?" He whispered out, his throat suddenly dry that his voice sounded hoarse.

"Haven't you ever wondered why your Cursed Energy made you heal yourself at a fast rate?". He jerked his head at Yuuji's slowly regenerating arm. "Your Cursed Energy in question is unique on its own. Why did you think the school sought you out with such force they did?"

"No..." Yuuji whispered out, staring at Toji's face with disbelieving eyes. "That's not true..."

"You, dear kitten, are the only one that can house your ancestor, Sukuna. You're the destined vessel spoken about in the legends. The Vessel of Sukuna." Toji grinned down at the catatonic teen with a sinister grin filled with amusement. 

They knew. Gojo Senpai, Getou Senpai, everyone, they knew. Yet, they hid it from him.

Was... was that why he felt as if he was under surveillance 24/7?

He began to question if his Senpais really had feelings for him, or maybe they were just after his affection in order to control him.

Yuuji was jolted back to the present when he felt a calloused finger carrasing his lips. He looked back up at Toji, who had a certain glint in his eyes.