Found Strays

A short headcanon featuring gods Sukuna and Satoru making their human, Yuuji, theirs forever ❣❣

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji; Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji

                      _________________

Modern AU in which Yuuji is a top notch fashion designer who lives alone in a nice apartment. 

One day, the pinket discovered a big pink and black cat with red eyes, hurt and dirty. Being who he was, he decided to help the poor fella. Yuuji stretched out his hand at the cat with a coo, only to get scratched and hissed at.

Yuuji didn't let the cat's attitude deter him. Instead, he sat on the ground (getting looks from others walking by) and brought out his water bottle. He started pouring the water slowly on the floor, a warm smile on his lips.

It took a moment or two for the cat to step forward and start to lap at the falling water.

Once his bottle was empty, Yuuji tried his luck again. The cat hissed again but it calmed down. It took some seconds to sniff at Yuuji's palm before finally butting his head against Yuuji's palm.

The pinket felt like crying tears of joy at his achievement. 

And that was how Yuuji got Sukuna. He took the feisty cat home and made him his companion.

He didn't know what whispered to him to name the fella 'Sukuna' the fourth day in of the cat living with him, but he did anyways. It sounded cool for a cat like him.

Sukuna became the King of the house. He basically bossed Yuuji around when the pinket was home. His constant presence made Yuuji forget his loneliness, and he dotted on the cat like no tomorrow. Heck, he allowed Sukuna to sleep with him in his bed even though the cat had his.

Their peaceful, yet hectic, lives was then interrupted by the appearance  of a white cat with luminous blue eyes two months later.

One morning, Yuuji found the cat on his balcony, sitting on the metal railing. He was shocked at first, but he soon found himself cooing at the cutie moments later. The cat kept looking at him intently, not even flinching when Yuuji got into his face. 

Unlike Sukuna, the cat easily accepted and Yuuji gently picked him up and made his way inside whilst still cooing to him.

Safe to say Sukuna didn't like the new cat entering into his territory. At all. The pink and black cat bristled with irritation and his hissed at the cat in Yuuji's hand.

Yuuji swears that the new cat meows in amusement, in fact, Yuuji felt as if it was disrespectful.

And thus came Satoru into Yuuji's already hectic life. He and Sukuna are the center of ever chaos in Yuuji's life. Sometimes Yuuji's amused by their catty arguments, other times he's exasperated. 

But Yuuji wouldn't have them any other way.

Months into their stay, Yuuji got of surprise in the form of Sukuna transforming into a humanoid form during one of his depressing days. All Yuuji could do was gape in shock at the display of the impossible. When Satoru did the same thing, Yuuji almost passed out. 

Turned out that the two were gods. Sukuna was having a little vacation on earth then he was attacked by another god who ambushed him. Of course he kill said gid, but he ended up being injured. Satoru came looking for him after days of nothing hearing a word from him.

Yuuji went bright red in embarrassment when he realized that what he thought were cats saw him ass naked many times. Satoru just chuckled, removing Yuuji's hands from his face and pressing a soft kiss against Yuuji's lips.

Yuuji's eyes went wide with shock and Satoru used that as an opportunity to sink his tongue down Yuuji's throat. The way he devoured Yuuji's mouth had the pinket going light headed.

Sukuna of course hated that his rival was taking what's his. He took Yuuji from Satoru

and started devouring the pinket too, fucking Yuuji's mouth with his tongue.

Yuuji still didn't know how he found himself in bed with two gods fucking the very soul out of him and making him scream and cry to the heavens.

From rimming to eating him out and then fucking him with their impressive cocks, the gods were skilled in their ministrations that they had Yuuji cumming untouched so many times. All Yuuji could do was mewl and take it as he clinched the sheets in order to ground himself.

Before sunrise came, Satoru and Sukuna fucked and ruined Yuuji an inch of his life that he became a squealing, moaning and drooling mess, squirting and cumming uncontrollably that the bed became soaked with his juices. They knotted and filled him up to the brim with their cum, making his stomach distend with their essences.

In the end, Satoru and Sukuna decided to stay on earth with their lover, pestering him with their clingy and horny presences. That is, until they were finally able to convince him to come with them and they spirited him away to the Realm of the gods, forever becoming their consort.