Admiration

A short headcanon featuring the Ryoumen siblings.

Chouso/Itadori Yuuji/Ryoumen Sukuna.

                    ________________

AU where Yuuji is the youngest of the Ryoumen siblings.

Chousou is the first firstborn and Sukuna the second. Chouso has been the one taking care of them since their parents died and he loves his brothers very much. Too much.

Sukuna is Yuuji's older twin. Unlike his siblings, he's bulkier and has a cruel stake. He catches wind that Yuuji is being confessed too, seeing as they are in the same high school.

When they get home, he tells Chouso, and that breaks the camel's back.

Yuuji is theirs. No one could have him.

And so, the two give into their long repressed urges and fuck their otouto silly after he announces with his own mouth that he got a confession that day.

They manage to take it to Chouso's room and start pleasuring the small pinket, preparing him for what's to come.

Chouso is the first to go in Yuuji, groaning in pleasure as he takes his otouto's virginity. As the oldest and the most skilled, he takes his time to bring Yuuji pleasure as well.

Sukuna isn't so kind. He fucks into Yuuji with ferocity and lust. He has the pinket screaming more louder to the heavens at the rough thrusts Sukuna hands over to him.

Chouso and Sukuna fuck him till his mewling and crying tears of pleasure, shaking on their cocks. They completely ruin him, fucking their cum into his stomach, painting him inside and out with their essences. They don't stop until well into the morning, after Yuuji passes out from pleasurable exhaustion. 

Still feeling them the next day, Yuuji kindly turns his admirer down. As a reward, Sukuna fucks him in an abandoned classroom, praising him for being a good boy.