Ripe For The Picking

A short headcanon filled with filthy smut of Titan Sukuna fucking Priestress Yuuji🤙💖

Day 5 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompts: Mythology AU || Breeding

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                      ________________

AU in which Ryoumen is a Titan and Yuuji is an Omegan mortal he's lusting after.

Yuuji is the Beloved Priestress of Rhea, and he's untouched. For some reason, the child hasn't indulged in the acts of the flesh, and that makes his goddess protective over him.

Rhea has made it known that Yuuji is to be untouched and left alone. Unfortunately for the sweet child, he has the eyes of almost all the Titans due to his beauty, grace and sunshine personality.

Of course, Ryoumen, being who he is, isn't one to be deterred so easily by his mother/sister's warnings. 

The Titan dons a mortal form - which is honestly still huge in size - and descends from the Heavens and visits the Omega one night.

Yuuji immediately knows that Sukuna is a Titan - his godly aura, towering height, as well as the markings on his body makes it obvious -, but he's confused as to what this holy Prime Alpha is doing in his Chambers. He gets his answer when Ryoumen takes him into his arms and pulls him into a toe curling kiss that renders his mind blank.

Ryoumen makes quick work of removing and getting rid of the Omega's red, Priestress chiton, making the silk material pool to the floor. He picks up the pinket and takes him to his large bed. There, the Titan introduces the bright eyed Omega to the realm of sin and pleasure.

The Titan first eats him out like the finest of dishes, lapping at his twitching pussy and drinking that ambrosia slick of his. He uses his tongue to fuck the Omega open, getting loud moans and mewls from the beauty, who has his fingers buried in Ryoumen's hair and his legs spread apart and in the air, held in place by Ryoumen's large hands.

Ryoumen, after having his fill of Yuuji's delicious slick, then moves up and focuses on the Omega's cock. He sucks his cute, little cocklet, drawing out whines and gasps from those kiss swollen, cheery lips of his. As he devours Yuuji's cute little cock, his fingers start to work the Omega open.  

Yuuji let's out a loud cry of surprise when Ryoumen's fingers brushed against his prostate, his toes curling in reaction and his fingers tightening their in Sukuna's hair.

Ryoumen grins around the cock in his mouth and starts angling for that spot, drawing screams and squeals from the Omega, who's getting tortured from both end. The Titan closes his eyes and hums deeply when the Omega cums minutes later with a cute squeal, filling the Titan's mouth with his delectable cum.

Through hazy eyes, Yuuji watches as Ryoumen hums around his mouth full of cum, and gasps when the Titan - who the Priestress is now sure is Ryoumen, the only child of of his goddess Rhea and her First Consort, Cronus - thickly shallows, downing his cum.

Ryoumen purrs deeply, the sound rumbling in his chest, as the taste of the Omega fills his senses. 

The Omega is nothing short of DIVINE. He tastes TEN times better than ambrosia, and Ryoumen feels pride swell up in his chest that he's the first, and most definitely will be the LAST, to have a taste of this ethereal creation.