A Butler's Dilemma

A slightly long headcanon featuring Butler!Nanami, House husband!Yuuji and Billionaire!Gojo.

Nanami Kento/Itadori Yuuji and Gojo Satoru/Yuuji.

                      _______________

Nanami was the butler to the Gojo family. One day, Yuuji, the mistress of the house, came unto him and boy did he resist, reminding Yuuji that he was Satoru's husband.

This went on for weeks. Yuuji would call Nanami into his room whilst naked, or would wear skimpy outfits. Satoru was on a trip so it was only Yuuji, Nanami and some maids around. Nanami was the only one who resided in the manor with Gojo and Yuuji.

One night, Yuuji sneaked into Nanami's room after drugging the blond haired Alpha with his muffins.

Nanami woke up cuffed to the bed and completely naked. Yuuji walked forward and under the moonlight, wearing a lingerie.

Yuuji crawled on the bed and over to Nanami, who protested against it all. With a sly smile, Yuuji trailed his fingers over Nanami's chest then down to his pelvis. He gripped Nanami's dick softly and started to slowly jerk him off.

Yuuji positioned himself before Nanami's dick and sent a smirk at him before devouring his cock.

Nanami resisited once more but the warm heat of Yuuji's mouth, as well as the skillful movement of his tongue and throat had Nanami changing his tone in no time. Since he has had practice with Satoru, Yuuji had no problem deep throating Nanami.

With a hissed out cuss, Nanami came in Yuuji's mouth.

The omega sucked everything, drinking some of that thick liquid and leaving some in his mouth. With a deep chuckle, Yuuji got up and sat on Nanami's stomach. He opened his mouth, allowing Nanami to see his seed in the Omega's mouth. Yuuji brought out his tongue and allowed Nanami's cum to flow down and onto his fingers.The cum also dirtied Nanami's stomach. Yuuji then swallowed what was left in his mouth, all the while looking into Nanami's eyes.

Yuuji bent forward, lying on Nanami. He parted his underwear and started fingerings his hole, which was dripping with Omega slick.

Yuuji was moaning into Nanami's face, his glossy eyes never leaving the blond's own. Once he was satisfied with his preparation, he stood back up, strandling Nanami hips. He gathered some of his slick and lubed up Nanami's dick.

Nanami softly protested as Yuuji situated the head of his cock against the twitching rim of his wet hole. With a chuckle, Yuuji slowly led Nanami's cock in, moaning softly with one eye closed as the girth of Nanami's cock made his walls to stretch. He moaned out loudly as he bottomed out. The Omega could feel Nanami in his stomach, the head of his cock causing a small bulge.

Yuuji gave Nanami the ride of his life. The Omega took his pleasure, going up and down Nanami's dick as if it was a gift from the gods. The loud slapping of skin against skin synchronised with Yuuji moans and screams along with Nanami's cusses and grunts.

Soon, Yuuji's trembling legs couldn't carry him anymore and Nanami took laws into his own hands.

With brute strength Alphas were known for, Nanami broke the cuffs holding him, surprising Yuuji.

Before the omega could say a word, he was driven down to the bed, lying on his back.

"Nana-"

The next thing that came out of Yuuji's lips was a loud scream as Nanami gave a practically hard thrust into his hole, nailing his prostate.

Nanami raised Yuuji's legs up and bent them, making them to touch his ears. Thankfully, the Omega was flexible.

With that position, Nanami fucked into the pink haired Omega with zeal and viciousness. He had a feral look on his face and he was growling in an unhinged manner. It scared Yuuji, but not as much as it aroused him.

Yuuji fought hard to breath in between his screams and moans. Nanami was fucking the very air out of his lungs and the Omega was starting to feel light headed. A thin line of drool trailed down the corner of his lips and tears were coming down from his unfocused eyes. His blunt fingers ran over Nanami's toned and taunt back, creating red lines. His toes curled as he was assaulted with seemingly endless pleasure. 

Yuuji came untouched, his eyes going wide as he left out a hoarse scream. He tried to arch his back but his position prevented that.

Due to how Yuuji's walls quivered, spasmed and tightened around his dick, the blond haired Alpha came with a grunt. He painted Yuuji's womb and walls with his cum, getting a whimper from the fucked out omega. He let go of Yuuji's legs, making them fall to the bed. He moved back, removing his cock from Yuuji's spent hole. Thick helping of cum tickled down to the bed.

Loud clapping erupted, getting the two's attention. Nanami's eyes went wide when he saw Gojo standing by door, leaning on the wood. He had his black shades on and his suit was missing his tie.

"I see you accomplished your goal." Gojo said with a grin.

Yuuji slowly sat up with a hum, a debauched expression still on his face.

"Welcome home, Ru. Told you I could get him to fuck me."

Gojo's grin stretched. "That you did."

The white haired made his way over to the bed, making Nanami to move back. He watched as Satoru took the omega into a deep kiss. His gloved hand trailed down the Omega's sweaty body and made its way over to Yuuji's cum filled hole. He fucked the omega with his fingers, getting muffled mewls from the pinket.

The spouses separated and kept on looking into each other's eyes as Satoru kept up finger fucking  Yuuji.

"What is going on here?" Nanami blabbered out, gaining the Gojos' attention.

Satoru explained that Yuuji had wanted to fuck him since the blond haired alpha started to work with them a month ago. As the loving husband he was, he gave the go ahead.

"I must say, for an apathetic looking man, you sure pack a punch~" Satoru said with a perverted grin.

The white haired man spread Yuuji's legs before using his finger to spread his hole.

"Wanna go again?" Satoru asked, a certain glint in his cerulean eyes.

Nanami looked at him then at Yuuji, who was looking at him with a wanting, debauched expression.

Nanami gulped. The alpha couldn't say no to such a grand offer. That was just simply rude.