Of Actors and Oblivious Prey

A short headcanon featuring half of the JJK cast as actors, still trying to fuck Yuuji. Keyword: TRYING.

Male Harem x Itadori Yuuji.

                   ________________

Modern AU in which the cast of JJK are actors in the series JJK. Yuuji is still Yuuji and Sukuna, his twin brother who's acts as his demonic doppelganger, has to do everything in his power to keep the horny cast from feeling his little oblivious bro up everytime.

Gojo takes liberty in grabbing Yuuji's boobs ("They are pecs, Suku nii!"), fondling the teen even with his shirt on.

Toji and Megumi are the ass lovers. Dear gods in heaven they knead Yuuji ass like starved men. They always press the teen close to their body, burying the pinket's blushing face in their big ass chest (Toji) and neck (Megumi).

Getou and Nanami are the faux responsible ones. They try so hard to look and be platonic with Yuuji, but damn they are hard-core. Immediately Yuuji gives them the go ahead, they turn into huge ass PERVERTS.

When with Yuuji, Getou can be seen trying to smother himself in Yuuji's chest, his hands wrapped around the pinket. Nanami just buries his face on Yuuji's thick thighs, sometimes in his stomach or crotch area, not hiding the fact that he's practically inhaling Yuuji's scent.

Then there are those who the previously mentioned men agree with Sukuna needed to stay the fuck away from what's theirs.

Mahito is at the top of the list. The bubbly actor can be seen pestering Yuuji occasionally, and Yuuji being Yuuji, couldn't see that Mahito wanted to fuck him where he breathed and stood. Sukuna has lost count about how many times he and the others had to intervene in Mahito just fucking Yuuji in the presence of others.

Then there's the bitch Naoya. Dear lord in heaven, his case is fucking different. Not only is the fucker a nuisance, he had to be a pervert as well. He takes pleasure in cornering Yuuji against a wall, touching and flirting with the blushing and nervous Yuuji who looks at everywhere but Naoya's face. Heck, even MAHITO hated his guts.

Then there are those who Sukuna is neutral to. There's the brat Junpei, Yuuta, and the fucker Choso. Sure, they try their best in wooing Yuuji in a gentleman fashion, but it's obvious that Yuuji sees them as brothers, along with Toudou, nothing more. And that has Sukuna cackling with delight.

Hey, Sukuna isn't perfect either - he takes joy in fucking Yuuji almost everywhere, even in their vanity van - but at least he knows that he's the one who'll always own Yuuji's heart and love. And boy does he love rubbing it in their faces.