Willing Sacrifices

A short headcanon featuring Shota Bride Yuuji~💖💖

Day 4 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompts: OG Sukuna || Age Gap

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

AN: was supposed to post this for long, but real life decided to be a bitch🤧🤧 This is the last fic for Sukuita Week💖💖

                 ×××××××××××××

Sukuna stared down at the child from his throne, an amused brow raised. The child was trembling where he stood, but he had a fierce look in his beautiful amber eyes as he stared up at Sukuna.

"And who might you be, gaki?" Sukuna asked in a loud voice which resonated wanting the throne room of bones with power and authority. 

"I- I-" The kid - who looked to be nothing less than a kid, mostly possibly in the age range of five or six years old -  stuttered out.

"He's a child from a neighbouring village, Sukuna sama." Uraume, who had their head bowed, stated. "It seems he has a request to ask of you, my Lord."

Sukuna's cocked brow arched up higher. "Ho?"

"Do you want me to dispose of him, Sukuna sama?"

Yuuji snapped his head at Uraume, staring at them with wide eyes.

"No." Sukuna batted his lower hand in dismissal to that question. 

The King of Curses was sitted on his throne of bones like deity he was. His large and three meter body build casted an oppressive shadow, and he had the right hand of his upper set of arms balled into a fist and his cheek resting on it. His four eyes stared down at the child with bored curiosity as he wondered what a child would desperately want so as to come to his shrine.

"What is it you desperately wish for that saw you stepping into my domain, child?" Sukuna voiced out, his tone emotionless and filled with boredom.

The child inhaled deeply and took a brave, albeit shaky, step forward. "My- my name is Itadori Yuuji, Great Sukuna sama. I'm from the village of Shibuya, and I've come to plead for your help."

Sukuna blinked in surprise when the dirty child - Yuuji, got on his knee and hands, bowing his head so his forehead touched the floor.

"Please, I plead with you to help assist my village through this tough times. We are being plagued by bandits who are making our lives difficult. And as if that isn't enough, we are being plagued by famine as well." 

The child raised his head and Sukuna's breathe hitched when he saw those beautiful eyes, which now shone like garnet jewels, were highlighted by the tears gathering in said eyes.

Even on the verge of tears, the child still managed to come across as fierce and brave.

"You do know that I'm a being of destruction, right, gaki?" Sukuna cocked a brow at him.

"I believe where there is destruction there is also life." The child said in all seriousness, shocking Sukuna with his mature insight.

"Hmm. Where are your parents, little one?" 

"I... they are dead, Sukuna sama." The child donned on a sad expression. Sukuna found himself hating it on him.