Of Shota and Villians

A short headcanon featuring Villian!Gojo fucking Shotadori.

This is part of the Shotadori Fest.

Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji.

_________________

Shotadori is one of the world's best defender and a magical girl. The small teen is the definition of moe and cute, and even villians have a hard time fighting with him, all not wanting to hurt him.

His magical girl outfit consists of a puffy thigh high dress that shows his ass if he bends down even a little and thigh stirring sockings that have cute hearts and bows on the base. The cute white stockings matches well with the light pink dress, which has a large gold bow on his waist. To top it off, he wears pink and white ankle boots.

Yuuji's cuteness draws in the wrong crowd. A prime example is the villian Six Eyes, aka Gojo Satoru. There's no day the pervert isn't undressing Yuuji with his eyes, even though he has on his blindfold.

Gojo's lust for Yuuji has him finding out Yuuji's true identity and he takes to stalking the teen. Soon, Gojo becomes very protective of Yuuji and practically starts killing those who finds interest in the teen.

Finally having enough and totally consumed by his lust to claim Yuuji as his, Gojo attacks the city one day. He separates Yuuji from his team, who are occupied with destroying Gojo's Curses. The white haired man leads them to a flowery Park, which is empty because of the attack.

Gojo disarms Yuuji and he ties the pinket's arms behind him. Before the whole world watching, Gojo starts to molest Yuuji. As the villian's hands make their way under Yuuji's dress, Nanami, Yuuji's boss, cuts off the feed to their audience.

He and the control room in HQ watch in shock as Gojo removes Yuuji's pink panties and buries his head in those soft laps.

Gojo laps at Yuuji's cute cock, his hands gripping those thick, meaty thighs.

Yuuji releases moans and yelps, not used to such hot sensation. Like the virgin he is, the cute pinket comes in minutes.

Gojo moves back and the sight Yuuji made whilst suspended in the air with his technique has the man loosing control. He wastes no time in preparing Yuuji for what's about to come.

Yuuji has his prostate massaged so hard by Gojo that he cums on his stomach fast.

Gojo runs his finger through his cum and inserts his fingers into Yuuji's mouth, making the boy taste himself. The magical boy's debauched expression has Gojo saying fuck it and the white haired man proceeds in taking what's his right there and then.

He fucks Yuuji to the point of seeing stars. The boy's moans, squeals and screams resonates in the park and it's music to Gojo's ears. He fucks into Yuuji harder, always aiming at his prostate.

Gojo's cock makes a small bulge in Yuuji's stomach and the villian talks dirty about how he's breeding Yuuji. He says with drawn out moans about how his and Yuuji's kids will look cute and he wants Yuuji to fall pregnant. He proclaims that he'll take care of Yuuji, always be by his side and pamper him with love and care.

Yuuji is too far gone to hear those words. The pinket has a fucked out expression, his eyes glassy with tears and drool rolling down the corner of his lips.

"Cute~" Gojo coos before licking Yuuji's face. He grins down at the boy, his blunt fingers digging into those stockings thighs harder. "Yuuji is so cute~"

His hips increases their thrusts and he's now fucking deeper into Yuuji's guts.

The pinket's squeals increases in volume and Gojo moans as they drive a shiver down his spine.

"Let's live together, Yuu chan~ For now and forever!"

With one last thrust, Gojo cums into the teen, throwing his head back with a groan.

Gojo cumming and ine final thrust to Yuuji's prostate causes a chain reaction. The pinket throws his head back with a scream, squirting all over himself and Gojo. Said villian just closes his eyes and relishes in the blessing his cute Yuuji gives to him.

Yuuji passes out in Gojo's arms, making the villian coo. He releases Yuuji from his technique and takes him in his arms bridal style. He lays a kiss to the pinket's head, taking in a deep breath of his scent.

Gojo looks up at the hidden cameras and smirks at them before vanishing, Yuuji still in his arms.

Yuuji's team mates arrive too late, making Nanami to slam his hands on the panel before him.

The blond man knows that with the heavy breathing in the room, some of them were affected by the show. Fuck, even he has a hard on.

Nanami vows that if he catches that white haired bastard, he waz killing him. Unfortunately, he doesn't.

After that day, Gojo never shows up again. It's as if he disappeared from the face of the earth with Yuuji.

Meanwhile, the two start living on Gojo's private island, and there, Gojo makes the love of his life his pet. Everyday is a blessing with his love and he lets the teen knows by fucking him day in and day out, caressing the collar on his neck.

Yuuji is finally his, and he isn't going to let his beloved pet go. Never.