Devil's Peach - SatoYuuSugu

Yuuji slowly stood up, waking up the other two teens on the bed - who weren't even asleep to begin with. He looked down at his body, heaving a deep sigh of relief when he saw that he was fully healed, his body no longer bearing the evidences of what Toji did to him.

"Yuuji~!" Satoru wrapped his arms around the short teen, burying his nose into his neck. 

The feel of skin against his made Yuuji jump a little, turning his attention on his Kohais. 

Holy shit they were naked!

Yuuji let out a terrified squeak before forcefully removing Satoru's arms around him. He almost tripped on the duvet as he scrambled away from them. 

Satoru pouted at him, whilst Suguru just stared at him with an amused look.

"Wha- what are you two doing-?! Naked?!" Yuuji stuttered out, pointing a shaky finger at them whilst his face lit up in a flaming blush. When he realized how chilly it was, he looked down once again and realized that he was still naked.

He squeaked, clasping his legs shut in his knelt position on the bed. His clasped his right hand on his chest and his other darted down and covered his privates. 

"Why-! Why am I naked as well?!" He squeaked out.

"Ma, Yuuji~" Satoru flickered before Yuuji, getting the boy by surprise at his supernatural speed. He grabbed the teen's chin and tilted his head up. He gave Yuuji what he considered a flirty smirk, slowly leaning down to kiss him.

"Satoru." Suguru called out the same time Yuuji laid his hands on Satoru's chest and pushed him away, a look of terror on his face. 

The pink haired teen had the look of pure fear in his eyes, his hands clutched to his chest.

Suguru laid a hand on Satoru's shoulder, giving the erratic teen a serious side eye look. 

Gone was the playfulness of Six Eyes user. He now donned on a serious expression, staring at Yuuji with narrowed eyes.

"Yuuji..." Suguru called out, staying where he was. "It's okay. We're not going to hurt you."

The teen gave them a suspicious look, settling his eyes from one to the other. He grabbed the sheets and covered himself, which made the impressive cocks of the two flash before his eyes. He snapped his head to the side, avoiding looking at them as his blush grew hotter.

"Can you please-" He waved his hand at them, still not looking at them. 

With a sigh, Satoru called his and Suguru's pants over to him, tossing Suguru's to him. They wore their pants quickly, leaving them unzipped.

Yuuji stared shyly at them, doing everything in his power now to let his eyes wonder down and stare at those well defined abs of theirs, as well as the trail of hair leading do ro their- 

Okayyy! He was looking.

The pinket snapped his eyes back to the faces of the older teens, who each had either a smug smirk - Satoru - and a warm smile - Suguru - on their lips. 

"How- how did you guys find me?" Yuuji asked, his eyes darting from one teen to the other.

"We will always find Yuuji." Satoru said that matter of factly.