Of Ryoumens & Zen'ins

A short headcanon featuring Naoya and his fiancé.

Zen'in Naoya/Itadori Yuuji.

                      ______________

Modern AU in which after many years, Naoya finally got Yuuji to date him. He soon proposed to the pinket after two years. 

Naoya was invited to the Zenin Reunion, which usually occurred every six years, and he had to go to the venue before Yuuji, who had an important business to attend to. So, the Zenin gave his fiancé his invitation card and went to the hotel alone.

He met his relatives, who were sure as hell irritated by his presence. Yes, Naoya knew he was annoying as hell, but at this point, after having Yuuji in his life and making it bright with his angelic presence, Naoya now gave zero fucks about their opinions - not that he did to begin with.

Of course, his relatives were curious about his life. They knew that Naoya was working in the famous Ryoumen Enterprises, and to them that was a GREAT achievement. Not many could get into that successful buisness which was ran by THE Ryoumen Sukuna, who, according to some anonymous sources, also had his hands in the Underworld.

Naoya took that chance to brag about his accomplishments, not skipping the chance to brag that he was in the Board of Directors, getting almost everyone to choke on their saliva or drinks. Then came the time to brag about Yuuji, and sure as hell, some of them laughed.

Naoya, the pompous brat, having a fiancé? The joke of the century.

Honestly, no one could be that much of a Saint to tolerate him.

Toji being Toji, asked where said fiancé was with a mocking tone.

Naoya of course replied that Yuuji was on his way, which had some of them laughing again. He just narrowed his eyes at them in irritation.

Of course, Naoya made them eat their words when he sighted Yuuji looking around the hall shyly. He stood up and made his way over to the kimono wearing pinket, who noticed his husband to be walking over to him.

Naoya made Yuuji squeak in surprise when he grabbed Yuuji around the waist, turned him to the side into a dip and took his lips into a hot kiss.

The rest of the Zenin clan gapped in shock at the display, unable to believe their eyes.

When the two separated, Yuuji brought the sleeves of his kimono up and giggled behind it, looking up at Naoya shyly. With a wide grin, Naoya right Yuuji and led the pinket over to the table, Yuuji's strong hand in his.

With a shit eating grin, Naoya said, "Minna san, ill like to introduce you to the love of my life, Zenin Yuuji."

Yuuji rolled up his eyes in fondness. He walked forward, placed his hands in front of him and gave a small bow. "Nice to meet you, minna sama." He straightened up and gave them all a bright smile. "My name is Ryoumen Yuuji. Nice to meet you all."

More choking ensured at that introduction. How in the hell did Naoya, of all people, bag the baby brother of SUKUNA? 

No. It had to be a trick or something. But when they looked at closely the pinket, they couldn't deny the similarities the young man had with the Underworld King.

The trademark shocking pink hair and birthmarks under his eyes. If he were to have Sukuna's tattoos on him, he would look EXACTLY like his older brother.

"Zenin, Yuu-chan." Naoya corrected, smiling softly at the pinket. 

"Nao dear, you haven't completed the marriage rites. Until Suku nii and Cho nii stop trying to kill you at any given second when I'm not around, and have finally accepted you as their future brother in law, THEN we can finally think about changing my name. If that would even happen."

Naoya pouted at the small man, who  just ignored him and kept on smiling at the sitted Zenin members. 

Finally, after some few moments of silence, Maki and Toji broke it.

"What the fuck?!"

At this point no one could correct them for their foul language, because honestly, WHAT THE FUCK?