Phantom Echos

A short headcanon featuring Female Sukuita💖

Day 5 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompts: Cooking || Death

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                    ___________________

Sukuna remembers the wonderful aromas that drifted from the kitchen like it was just yesterday. 

The kitchen will be filled with Yuuji's cooking and the sounds of pans and pots clinking in the spacious workplace. Yuuji's soft hums filled the kitchen and that'd draw Sukuna awake from her light slumber.

Either naked or with only a bra and lace underwear on, the tall woman would make her way over to the kitchen. Sukuna will get behind Yuuji and wrap her arms around her, plastering herself to the short woman's back, and bury her nose into Yuuji's neck or soft pink hair, inhaling her familiar peach and honey scent only relative to only her.

With the feel of her wife's arms and her ample breasts pressing against her back, Yuuji would turn her head and greet Sukuna with a warm smile and shining amber eyes, be it morning or night. Her wife would then bend down and take those soft cheery lips in either a chaste or toe curling kiss, tasting those spices on her lips and tongue.

The six foot woman would then either help Yuuji to finish cooking or would just stand in the background, watching the small, bubbly woman move around with a small, happy smile.

The two would then eat, Yuuji starting conversations that were of no importance honestly. Sukuna would listen attentively, replying if needed, her eyes shining with love and adoration as the love of her life babbled on about everything and nothing.

The two had a wonderfully happy life, their marriage to each other beginning when Sukuna was in her late 30s and Yuuji in her early 20s. They completed each other like two pieces to a puzzle.

Yuuji was the life and light of Sukuna's world, bringing happiness into her ever gloomy life when she least expected, especially when she felt like she was going to live and die alone. Yuuji was her sun, driving the ever present dark shadows that Sukuna felt would consume her any day. The pink haired woman was her star, shining bright in the dark abyss that was her world. Sukuna loved her and she loved Sukuna as well.

But now, that sun was gone. Her star was abruptly snuffed out, leaving her world feeling bleak and empty, just like an endless abyss.

Sukuna, dressed in a black dress, stared into the perfectly arranged kitchen which had the faint aroma of Yuuji in it. The woman had her wife's photo clenched to her chest, her hands holding it tight.

Tears began to fall anew from her red rimmed eyes, trailing down Sukuna's pale face like ice carreessing skin. She slowly sinks to her knees and leans on the side of the door.

As her sobs rang clearly in the empty house, she heard the phantom echos of Yuuji's voice in her ears, which whispered endearments of love to the weeping woman.