Heian Peach Blossom II

Red eyes stared at the kneeling figures before him. Around him, the estate was in flames, rubbles everywhere. 

Sukuna only had his eyes on the pink haired Assassin who was on his knees - as he should.

Yuuji had a look of pure HATE on his face as he glared at Sukuna, who was on a dias he procured. 

The Curse had his elbow perched on the golden hand of his throne and his cheek resting on his fist. He had a look of pure amusement and satisfaction as he stared at Yuuji.

"We meet again, brat." Sukuna said with a wide grin.

"What do you want, Ryoumen?" Yuuji's father, Jin, said with spat out. "We have done nothing to incur your wrath! Why did you attack us?!"

"Ho?" Sukuna turned his up set of eyes on the older pinket, while the bottom set were still on Yuuji. "But you did, bakamono. Three of your Assassin attacked me, thereby revoking my promise to you and your clan."

"What?" Jin hissed. "I swear to you, Ryoumen, that I, the clan head, didn't authorise any hit on you!"

"Is that right?" Sukuna settled his other eyes on Yuuji, drawing Jin's eyes to his son, who was staring at the floor. "Then why did the brat here and two others attack me?"

"Wha-?" Jin sputtered. "Yuu- Yuuji?! What is he talking about?!"

Yuuji averted his eyes to the side, unable to look at his father.

"Ahh. You didn't know." Sukuna chuckled. Jin looked at the King with wide eyes. "Oi, gaki, where's the other two? The Shikigami user and that blood user?"

Jin's eyes widened and he snapped his head to Yuuji. "Chouso too?! And that Zenin brat was in on it?!"

Sukuna blinked. "Zenin? Where have I heard that name?"

"They are a clan of Sorcerers, My Lord." Uraume, who was standing beside him, replied with a bow of his head. "I believe you killed a man by the name Toji when you were a budding Curse."

Yuuji's head snapped up at Uraume's statement and he gazed at Sukuna with horror filled eyes.

"Ahh. I see. I remember now." Sukuna said with a hum.

"It was you?!" Yuuji jumped up with such a wonderful look of rage and he looked ready to attack. "You killed Megumi's father?!"

Uraume suddenly appeared behind him and gave his leg a kick, making him drop back on his knees with a grunt.

"Yuuji!" Jin made move to stand up but he and the others were frozen still by Sukuna flaring his Cursed energy. Even Yuuji went still, gulping as a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his chin.

"Megumi, huh? So that's the name of the Shikigami brat. And Chouso?" Sukuna cocked a brow. "Is he also a Zenin?"

"N- no, Ryoumen sama." Jin shook his head. "Chouso is my step son, who's currently out on a mission."

"Ahh. I see. Well, I know which clan to eradicate now - after I'm done with you all, of course."

"What?!" Yuuji and Jin gasped out.