Demons & Priests

A short headcanon featuring Demon Yuuji.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                        ______________

Headcanon in which Sukuna is a Priest and Yuuji is a demon summoned to kill him. Tables turn when Sukuna reveals he's a Prince of Hell in hiding sent to tempt the head Priest to Hell.

To teach Yuuji a lesson, he fucks the pinket on the alter, making him scream loud and clear in the empty church.

The Priest, who is the only one around, comes upon the sight of a four arm behemoth with large curled horns and black feathered wings fucking a small and petite demon, who had a fucked out expression on his face as Sukuna forces him to take his cocks, which makes his stomach distend into a bulge due to their sizes.

Yuuji is wearing a stirrup stockings and what looks to be a sleeveless crop top that's open at the back, but it's shredded, along with arm warmers that start from his knuckles to his biceps. He has jewels on his red horns that dangle as well as clink together as he's brought and down on Sukuna's cock. 

The Priest starts a loud chant and prayer, making Sukuna ro chuckle darkly at him as his four eyes look at him in amusement. With his two lower sets of arms holding Yuuji with his legs spread, the Prince stands up and walks over to the Priest. 

Whilst still fucking deep into Yuuji - who has his hands around Sukuna's neck to after the Prince drew a dry orgasm from him - Sukuna whispers to the Priest in that deep devilishly voice of his, bringing to light his dirty secrets, along with his hidden wants and desires.

The Priest takes this all in whilst gulping at the sight Yuuji made being speared on Sukuna's cocks. He flinches a little when Yuuji suddenly let's out a wail and arches his back. With wide eyes, the Priest watches as Yuuji cums.

Sukuna grunts at the increased grip Yuuji has on his cocks, but he keeps on fucking the pinket, getting choked gasps from the trembling smaller demon. His action has Yuuji squirting, some of it getting on the Priest whose breathing is becoming laboured. He now has a heavy blush on his face and a large tent in his pants.

With a loud groan that resonates in the empty church, Sukuna cums into Yuuji, making the pinket to choke in disbelief. Sukuna floods his hole and stomach with his cum, making his lower abdomen to bulge more.

Once he's done filling the unconscious demon, he let's go of him and Yuuji tumbles to the ground, lying on his side. Sukuna's cum dribbles down his twitching and trembling body, creating a pubble under him.

The Prince of course finishes his mission and steals the Priest's soul. He hurls Yuuji's unconscious body on his shoulder with one of his upper hands, while he has the Priest under one of his other arm. He opens a portal to Hell and walks back to Hell with his prizes. 

                    _______________

AN: Guess whose birthday it is today folks?! Yep, this bitch right here!🥳🥳💖💖 I'm finally 21 and boy am I exhausted lmao