The Gojo-Itadori Family

A short headcanon featuring some of the JJK cast as the Addams Family💫

Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji

                __________________

The Addams Family AU in which Yuuji is Morticia, Satoru is Gomez, Sukuna is Pugsley, Megumi is Wednesday, Toji is Uncle Fester and Suguru (aka Kenjaku) is Maman.

Sukuna and Megumi mostly team up together to try to kill their father, Uncle Toji helping once in a while (cough more like everytime couch). Of course Yuuji isn't safe from their antics, but just a single cock of his perfectly plucked brow stops them in their tracks - well, mostly. Yuuji's patronising stare sure as hell doesn't stop Sukuna from trying to off his Mother and in the end, Yuuji tossing his eldest son out of the window becomes the only solution to cooling the murderous child down.

The Gojo Manor is a place of chaos and various murder attempts. The amount of times Satoru has woken tied up and half way being buried alive by his children, with Yuuji and Suguru drinking tea and looking on with amusement and Toji cackling loudly in the background, is COUNTLESS. 

Of course, the patriarch too has tried so many times to outright murder his brother and mother in-law, but hey! Who's counting right~

Yuuji of course isn't innocent by all means. The Witch takes pleasure in casting hexes on his family, watching in amusement as they try to survive not being maimed or killed. Of course he'll never hurt his cute little babies, only Satoru and Toji tend to be his main targets.

The Gojo family are a rambunctious one all right, all causing trouble and rising hell - LITERALLY - and causing great pain and suffering to the poor mortals around them.

Then comes another miracle years later in the form of their newest member, Nobara. The girl is the apple of her father's eyes, even though she kind of tries to kill him even as a baby. 

Yuuji dotes on her like he dotes on his sons, but that doesn't stop them from feeling threatened and trying to off her once in a while. But Nobara proves to be endowed with the Gojo-Itadori bloodlines by surviving every of their murder attempts. Of course Yuuji arrives on time sometimes to stop them from either chopping her beautiful head off or trying to drown her in a pool or bathtub.

Kenjaku especially loves his granddaughter, already teaching the babe with enthusiasm how to make potions or spells to either summon a demon or rising a graveyard of zombies. Sure he loves his grandsons, but nothing can beat the pure death magic his granddaughter gives out.

With the number of children they have sired, one would think that Satoru and Yuuji will lower their sexual advances on each other, but that's not the case. Satoru, the pervert that he is, won't hesitate to kiss his way up Yuuji's arm or dip him and pull him into a hot kiss like he usual does, even if their children are present. Of course him romancing a coy and pleased Yuuji tends to see him almost getting murdered by his eldest son, and sometimes his second son if Megumi's annoyed by his existence. 

Ahh, Sukuna is such a cheerful child, is the thought that runs through Satoru's mind as he dodges his son's sword, a happy grin on his lips.