Clubs & Sex

A long headcanon featuring Goyuu and Ereri.

Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji; Eren Yeager/Levi Ackerman; Gojo Satoru/Levi Ackerman; Eren Yeager/Itadori Yuuji; Itadori Yuuji/Levi Ackerman; Levi Ackerman/Itadori Yuuji.

×××××××××××××

Gray eyes stared blankly at the people on the dance floor, their owner wishing to be anywhere but here. The loud music of the club vibrated through his body, honestly bordering on irritating.

Levi sent a small smile at Eren's way, the brunette waving at him with a grin. Levi returned his greeting with a flick of his fingers, his smile stretching a little. The brunette went back to dancing, joining the others on the dance floor in their merriment.

He and Eren have been dating since collage - Levi (twenty-six then) was in his final year whilst Eren (nineteen then) was a freshman. They started living together a year ago - making their relationship together six years now.

According to many, they were like night and day, the sun and the moon.

Levi, who was the oldest by seven years, was the calm and collected one in the relationship. Although, he was mouthy and had an impassive facial expression armed with sharp eyes that glared into your soul.

Although calm and collected, Levi was dangerous in his own might. Don't let his small and short statue decieve you. He packed a mean punch and equally deadly martial skill.

Then there was Eren. The hot bloodied twenty-five year old lead singer of a seven man heavy metal band.

Although loud and rash, the brunette was smart to a large degree. Some might even call him manipulative - and boy was he good at that.

Unlike Levi, he tend to dismantle his enemies without much hesitation.

Before his love for Levi came his love for freedom, and due to this, Levi had a hard time discussing some things with the brunette.

It was tough getting through the brunette when he had set his mind on something. With his behavior and personality, the two tend to fight quiet a lot. Sometimes it led to great sex, other times it led to either one of them leaving the house for some days so that they could cool off.

One of their arguments led to Levi proposing that they should head for the club and hook up with other people. That had Eren staring at him in shock, seeing as Levi had a great distate for being around a crowd that rubbed their sweaty bodies against others.

By no means was Levi 100% happy with his decision - just looking at the blond jock rubbing against the gothic brunette pissed him off - but it was for the best.

He needed this relationship to work. They have been through thick and thin for their love to turn into dust.

The two of them agreed to be open tonight and have fun - protected fun - and let loss. Levi wasn't a bitch to go back on his deal.

With a sigh, the thirty-two year old Department Manager took a sip of his drink.

At least Eren was having fun.

"Vodka Soda, please."

A soft voice said, drawing Levi's attention to his left.