High Fantasy

A short headcanon featuring Yokai!Sukuna causing the Itadori Family major headache lol

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                ___________________

Yuuji had always been a sheltered child since the day he was born. On a Spring Equinox to be precise, the day of the Mother Goddess. The people saw it as a sign from above as good things to come and they viewed him as a Blessed Child.

The boy drew everyone to him with his bubbly nature and smile ever since he was a baby. With his nature, not many was surprised that he presented as an Omega on his 13th birthday. His honey and peach scent, with a pinch of vanilla, added to his beautiful nature.

Many sought for his hand in marriage, but he all rejected them, and Wasuke never forced his beloved grandson to do what he didn't like.

Whatever Yuuji wanted, Wasuke was ready to hand it over to him on a platter of gold. So, when Yuuji told him that he wanted to attend the annual festival, he agreed. 

With his elder brother, Chouso, in tow, Yuuji went to the festival which had High guests from the Kitsune clan to the Elven Folks.

The Omega turned heads with his glorious appearance, all dolled up in a pink and white kimono.

None was more bespelled by Yuuji's grace than Sukuna, the head of the Ryoumen Clan. He was the Head of the esteemed Yokia clan, the deadliest in the land.

The Alpha felt such get possessiveness and want when he smelt Yuuji that very night, he stole Yuuji away while everyone slept.

Of course the sweet looking Omega gave him hell when he woke up, punching Sukuna into a wall with his surprisingly brutish strength.

This just made Sukuna made interested, in terms of horny.

Yuuji tried so hard to escape but Sukuna just made his attempts all for naut.

In the end, Yuuji gave up trying to escape. Little by little, he started talking to the Yokai around him, especially the cute Yokai child by the name of Rika. Oh, she would do well with his little nephew Yuuta.

It took a while for him to start talking to Sukuna, and even then, all the Yokai did was irritate him with his condensening and obnoxious nature and attitude.

Urgh, Yuuji wished he'd just shut up sometimes. But then again, the Yokai was charming.

And so, it wasn't long before Yuuji fell for the Yokai and the next thing he knew, he was back home with the Yokai and his Councilmen, Sukuna handing over Yuuji's bride price to Wasuke.

Of course his brother and grandfather were ready to end him right there and then. Scratch that, Choso went berserk when he saw who took Yuuji.

For the first time I'm his life, Yuuji saw the full strength of his half Elvish step brother in full action.

In the end, the eight great grand children from them proved to be worth it all.