Of Gods and Mistresses

A short headcanon featuring Greek Gods!Toji and Nanami fucking Yuuji like the Princess he is💖💖💖

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji; Nanami Kento/Itadori Yuuji

                     _________________

Greek Mythology AU in which Toji is Zeus and Nanami is Hades. The two are in love (well, lust in Toji's case) with a mortal human of Nymph blood, Yuuji.

Toji went down to earth in the form of a black Eagle, while Nanami a yellow dog.

Yuuji, being the kind hearted person he was, took the strange animals into his home. He was an orphan, so there was nobody to nag about him keeping pets.

The amount of times Nanami had to use his paws to wack the shit out of his younger brother because he was being his perverted self with the innocent and oblivious teen, even in animal form, was COUNTLESS. 

The damn for Toji broke when Yuuji was bathing in the river. He looked so angelic and beautiful. His strong thighs and ample cheeks and chest dripping with water had Toji transforming back to his behemoth, regal god form. 

Yuuji gapped at the tall god heading his way and squeaked in shock when Toji grabbed him by his ass and picked him up. 

Toji took his lips into a ravishing kiss and started devouring the teen's mouth. All the time he was kneading Yuuji's plump cheeks and grinding his hard cock against Yuuji's. Before his fingers could make it to Yuuji's hole, Nanami had the teen teleported into his arms. He help the flushed teen in a bridal carry, glaring hotly at the still aroused god of lightning.

Yuuji was beyond shocked about the real identity of the two. That shock gave way for rage and he blessed the two with loud slaps that had their heads turning to the side.

The teen was FURIOUS. He allowed these two into his home and they ogled at his naked bodies whilst disguised as animals, no less.

His reactions had Toji getting hard again, and before he could jump on the teen, Nanami bounded him up in chains.

It took a while for them to get on Yuuji's grace again. Yes, they knew that the teen was slightly afraid of their wives and what they would do to them, but they assured him that they wouldn't try shit with him. They were adamant to make him their Mistress and if they had to kill their wives to do so, then so be it.

Months passed and the two finally managed to get the grace to be Yuuji's firsts. They took the teen on his bed (they gifted him with a villa of his own when he turned fourteen) and made love to him. 

They had Yuuji moaning, whimpering and mewling on their fingers, tongues and cock. 

Nanami took the pleasure in eating out the teen until he was  a shaking and drooling mess. 

Toji led Yuuji through his first blow job, gasping and cussing when he realized that the teen had no gag reflex. 

They took turns in fucking the teen's pussy and throat. While Nanami was the gentle and soft type, Toji was the feral one, not slowing down his thrust as he made himself welcome in Yuuji's pussy.

They took their time in bringing the teen apart, overwhelming him with pleasures of the flesh that saw him coming undone and passing out after cumming and squirting so many times under their godly ministrations. 

It soon became a routine for the two to visit Yuuji once things got too boring or tense. It wasn't long before Nanami started showing his dark side.

Yuuji wondered how someone so regal looking and calm and collected could be so naughty and unhinged.

Nanami fucked Yuuji literally everywhere. In the garden, on the balcony, in the large pool - honestly everywhere, not caring if the servants saw them. In fact, the thought and the appearance of the servants catching an eye full of them had the god going wilder, fucking Yuuji till he could no longer stand or cum.

Toji was Toji. He had kinks that he saw made manifest as he fucked Yuuji into oblivion. His favourite was tieing the teen up with his magic and suspending him in the air and fucking him till he could no longer scream, only sobbing and begging Toji to either give him release or for him to stop and let him rest.

Their large sizes didn't even help matters at all. Yuuji had lost how many times the two shape-shifted into their godly sizes during sex, making his stomach bulge with their cocks and making him cum and squirt due to the pressure on his prostate. 

Yuuji loved being their Mistress. Sure, it was hard work keeping up with the two gods sexual drives and kinks, but he loved his new life. No matter how exhausting it was, he wouldn't have it any other way.