Of Kinks and Breeding (Ver. 1)

Just a short headcanon featuring Jin breeding a knocked up Sukuna.

Itadori Jin/Ryoumen Sukuna.

                    _________________

Soft moans filled the cooled room, which shone with the moon's calming rays, as the occupants in it chased after their pleasures, lost to the world of the flesh.

Ryoumen stared at the moaning figure above him with amusement, a heavy blush on his cheeks as Jin fucked into him with abandon. 

The pink haired man couldn't seem to stop his hips, thrusting into the warm heat that was Ryoumen's hole like a starved man.

"Ryoumen! Ryo-! Ah! Shit!" Jin moaned out, his thrusts increasing.

Ryoumen couldn't help but throw his head back and moan as that wonderful cock in him fucked against his prostate.

Ryoumen's toes were curled and his cock was trapped against their stomachs, being stimulated by their hard muscles.

A hand settled on his lower abdomen, feeling the bump there. 

Ryoumen opened one eye and stared up at Jin's feral face. He chuckled roughly when the feel of his bump had Jin growling in possessive aggression before he yelled out a cuss as Jin went deeper into him.

The pinket grabbed his legs and held them up. He hunched over Ryoumen, seemingly trying to fuck into his very soul.

Ryoumen's nails digged into Jin's back, leaving red welts behind their trails. His lips were then taken by Jin, who proceeded to fuck his mouth with his tongue, causing drool to fall between them.

It was as if was trying to make him pregnant again, even though he currently WAS. He was knocked up with the kinky man's third child, but here he was, trying his best to fuck another right besides them.

Ryoumen tore his mouth away from Jin and wailed out a cuss as he came in-between their stomachs. 

Jin moaned out guttally as his husband tightened around him, and he started fucking into him erratically.

The pinket came with a deep groan, filling up Ryoumen for the 6th time that day. He hunched over his trembling husband, his elbows by the sides of Ryoumen's head. Once he stopped cumming, he slipped out of Ryoumen's drenched hole and collapsed on the bed, facing the ceiling.

Both husbands were panting heavily, slowing coming down from their high. Ryoumen had his left hand on his bump, while he had the other on his forehead by the back of his palm.

"We REALLY need to find a solution to your breeding problem." Ryoumen said with amusement.

Jin just hummed. He placed his hand on Ryoumen's, pressing lightly against the bump, as he glued against the man.

With an exasperated huff, Ryoumen buried his face in the short man's hair, inhaling that pleasant peach scent.