Sukuna's Omegas

A slightly long headcanon featuring Alpha!Sukuna fucking the Itadori men.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji/Itadori Jin.

                   ××××××××××××××

Sukuna rescued Jin when he was nine months pregnant with Yuuji. The Omega was dirty from head to toe, covered with bruises and his glasses were chipped and cracked here and there.

Turned out the Omega was a royal of some sort and he was attacked on the way. His entire guards were slaughtered, but he managed to ran away, making it to Sukuna's infamous shrine. He ran in, the ambushers right behind him.

When Sukuna showed himself to them, it was the usual reactions. Fear and disbelief. Well, Jin was more on the disbelief side. The King of Curses didn't smell an ounce of fear from him, only relief and pain.

Being the gentleman that he was, Sukuna killed all of Jin's attackers.

Jin watched with joy and relief as Sukuna beheaded them with just a flick of his fingers. He looked up at the tall behemoth and bowed, saying his thanks. The man's smile was so bright and contrasted with the gloomy atmosphere and smell of death and copper that Sukuna blinked.

Now, what Sukuna wanted to know was why an Omega, full and ready to burst with babe, was travelling in his condition, especially through his territory?

But his answers had to wait because Jin went into labour. It wasn't surprising, seeing as he was under heavy stress that very moment.

Sukuna picked up the Omega bridal style in a set of his arms and walked over to one of the empty rooms. Uraume was already there, the needed stuffs ready.

Having assisted in many childbirth during his years as a human, Sukuna led Jin through it, seeing as this was his first.

Hours later saw Sukuna staring down at the tired Omega holding a pinked haired bundle, smiling at the babe. He washed his hands in the bowl of warm water and cleaned them up.

Once again, Jin thanked him in a tired voice. With a pleading look, he begged Sukuna to grant him asylum in his Domain.

Sukuna wanted to refuse and throw their asses out, but looking down into those captivating pleading eyes, and the babe in Jin's arms, Sukuna heaved a sigh and gave in. The smile Jin gave to him was kind of worth the stress.

That was how mother and son came to live in the Shrine of Ryoumen.

Yuuji grew up surrounded by Curses, Jin being the only human. With his cheerful and kind personality, Sukuna wasn't surprised that he ended up becoming an Omega like his mother.

Jin exhaled a breathe of relief when Yuuji presented as an Omega. He knew nothing about Alphas or Betas. Sure, Sukuna was there to help, but the Curse stopped being a human hundreds of years ago, meaning he was back in the current issues of presentations.

It was not surprising that Yuuji turned out to be a great Omega like his mother. Both kept the shrine bright and lively, filled with the sweet aromas of their peach pheromones, as well as the sweet aroma of food.

Sukuna indulged in Jin's cooking, gobbling everything up. Yuuji soon joined the older Omega in cooking and Sukuna patted his back on making the decision on making the two stay  all those years ago.