Daddy's Little Boy

A short headcanon featuring Sugar Daddy!Yuuji and Sugar Baby!Sukuna.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                       _____________

Sugar Mommy Yuuji riding his Sugar Baby Sukuna, who's moaning and desperately thrusting up into Yuuji. The older man just smiles softly at the teen, running his fingers through Sukuna's sweaty hair while his other hand is holding the headboard and using it to bring himself up and down the trembling teen's cock. 

Sukuna's cums with a loud yell, cussing and hissing as Yuuji's still fucking himself on his cock, even though he's filling up the middle aged man with his cum. The teen wraps his shaky hand around Yuuji's leaking cock, gaining a moan from the man. He jerks Yuuji off, the man's leaking precum making it smooth and slick. 

The squelching sounds Sukuna's hand makes as he gives Yuuji a hand job resonates loudly in the room with the sound of skin slapping against skin as Yuuji's plump ass make contact with Sukuna's thighs harshly, and the sound of Sukuna's near flaccid cock going in and out of Yuuji's lubed up pussy.

With a gasp, Yuuji bottoms Sukuna and cums in the teen's hand, painting their stomachs with his essence. The man has his eyes open and lips parted as he breathes out harsh puffs of air before Sukuna's face.

The tall teen draws the man into a kiss with his hands grabbing Yuuji's thick ass cheeks and squeezing them, devouring the man's mouth as they come down from their pleasurable high together.