Baby Doll

A long headcanon featuring Sugar Baby!Yuuji getting fucked by his harem of men.

Itadori Yuuji/Fushigoro Toji/Gojo Satoru/Getou Suguru/Ryoumen Sukuna.

                    __________________

Yuuji never thought that in his entire life he'd come to be in possession of four men. And not just any men, four VERY powerful men. 

He first met Toji, who was the father of his best friend, Megumi. Yuuji was a shy teen then. One thing led to and Yuuji found himself under the man getting his very soul fucked out of him.

Toji was his first everything, and boy did the man take him into a deep crash course on kinks.

Toji's favourite kink was impregnation and the man took it to a whole new level. He liked to pretend that Yuuji had a womb and he proceeded in fucking into Yuuji like a mad man, honestly trying to rearrange the teen's guts with his cock. 

All manner of toys, Toji used. The dark haired man's favourite was the mating bench. He had a kink for seeing Yuuji restrained and going brain dead with pleasure. Toji was a specialist in making Yuuji come undone so many times with just toys or his fingers.

Yuuji vividly remembered how Toji stuffed his ass with a vibrator whilst he, Megumi and Megumi's sister were having dinner. It was a battle not to just fall on his knees and moan for Toji to just end the torture of his prostate and just fuck him already. 

With the way Yuuji was getting fucked into oblivion by Toji and having marks of ownership from the man, it wasn't surprising that Megumi found out. The teen just shrugged it off, as if it was normal.

Megumi not giving a fuck had Toji's kinky nature going through the roof. One time, he had Yuuji cuffed and gagged and was fucking him in his home office whilst he and Megumi were discussing something important. Toji didn't falter nor stop in his punishing thrusts, even when his daughter came in. He brought Yuuji to meet his thrusts, punching the air out of Yuuji's lungs with his fucking. Yuuji honestly forgot if he passed out or not.

Yuuji met Gojo Satoru, Japan's finest bachelor and one of the world's wealthiest actor - who also came from a well to do Ancient Clan - and screenwriter when he and Toji attended a dinner for rich assholes.

Yuuji felt his heart skip so many beats when the white haired man talked to him and flirted with him. Yuuji almost DIED when Gojo whispered into his ears with that husky voice of his, calling him a baby doll of all things. 

Throughout the dinner, Yuuji couldn’t stay still. Gojo's voice had him hard and trembling, that and the small vibrator in his ass Toji stuffed in him hours ago.

It wasn't long before Toji noticed Yuuji throwing lust filled shy glances at Gojo, who grinned at Yuuji with sparkling cerulean eyes over his black shades. Toji just chuckled deeply and lowly, looking at the short teen with amused green eyes. Toji's hand trailed down his thighs and palming his cock. The muscular man leaned down and whispered into Yuuji's ear, "Go have fun, Kitten," before biting his ear.

Yuuji didn't need to be told twice after that approval from his Daddy. He stood up, sent a lustful 'Come hither' look at Gojo before walking away, swaying his hips like the siren he was. Toji picked a rather tight suit which hugged his lower body and showed off that big rack of his.

Gojo watched that ass walk away with lust and want burning in his eyes. He settled his eyes on Toji, who  smirked at Gojo, raising a glass of wine. Gojo returned his smirk at him and raised his glass as well. The white haired man took a large sip of his wine before getting up and going after Yuuji, his hands in his pocket and a wide grin on his face.