Cursed Pleasures

A part two of Minscape Nightmares (Pleasures)😇💞💞

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

WARNING ⚠️: BLOOD, GORE, RAPE AND CANNIBALISM

                      __________________

Dull amber eyes stare at the scene before them. The sounds of the poor unfortunate souls below screaming as the curses Sukuna unleashed on Tokyo tear through them with relish and happiness, rendering them into nothing but clumps of meat, bone and skin as they splatter on the bloody ground. 

"Glorious, isn't it?" 

Yuuji flinches at the sound of that voice. He goes stiff as a giant hand is placed on his head, while another wraps around his neck, encasing his already bruised neck with thick fingers. Fingers which have brought nothing but pain to him. 

Sukuna leans down, placing his mouth beside Yuuji's ear. The behemoth King of Curse holds Yuuji's head in a mock tender manner, keeping it in place and making Yuuji to feast his eyes on the carnage below. 

"Look at them, pleading for mercy. Amusing bags of flesh, aren't they?" Sukuna chuckles, the sound resonating in his former vessel's head and making a shiver to crawl down his spine. 

Yuuji watches as a mother and her child are caught by a Curse and they're swiftly shredded apart, their blood, organs and flesh splattering on the wall behind them. With a shrill cackle, the Curse grabs the dead woman's liver and starts devouring it, stepping on her skull and smashing it to bits, the brain matter splattering out and joining the orchestra of gore on the ground. 

Yuuji watches it all with a blank look, settling into his Master's touch. 

Kenjaku did it. The bastard actually brought Sukuna to his previous monstrous glory. 

The world practically went to shit an hour or two ago. After having the rest of Sukuna's fingers down his throat, Yuuji waited with dread for the monster to take over his body. Instead, what he did was much worse. 

Like a butterfly, Sukuna emerged from his body as if it were a cocoon. He ripped his way out of Yuuji's chest in the form of a child, grabbing his heart along the way, and got bigger in seconds flat. 

The pain was so great and Yuuji hoped to die from it. He just wanted to sleep. But unfortunately for him, Sukuna wasn't ready to part away from his Pet just yet. 

Sukuna healed him, putting him back into place. Well, almost. 

Yuuji's hand absentmindedly rubs at his chest, where his heart is supposed to be. 

Right before his very eyes, while he was weak and incapacitated, Sukuna ate half of his heart before force feeding the other half to him. No, he didn't eat it, but instead, Sukuna chewed on the organ before forcing the content down his throat. All the while he held Yuuji's chin with one of his hands while the others held him close to the behemoth. 

That action had Yuuji wanting to throw up, but he couldn't due to the fact that Sukuna clamped a hand over his mouth, preventing him from pucking all over the bloody ground. 

When Yuuji finally calmed down, Sukuna claimed his mouth, plundering it with his tongue. Right before the corpses of his friends and what was left of the Sorcerers, Sukuna fucked the catatonic teen.