There One Day, Vanished The Next Day

After 40 weeks of pregnancy, my Mom Queen Luna of Solaria went into labor with twins, one of them being me. The day we were born was August 18th, 1987.

"Beautiful as the sun that lights up the Solaria realm," spoke Radius. "And as intense as the Sun Eagles that soar through our crystal clear blue skies." Radius spoke softly to his wife about the daughters born to him.

"I agree, the oldest we will call Stella and the younger twin her name Eagalia." Luna informs her husband. Up above on the right side of the picture that's me as a baby staring at my sister. Luna put Stella in the same crib as me and we were laying down in such a way our gazes locked and for two days we slept hand in hand, hugging and cuddling in our sleep. For 48 hours, I had a partner and then on the third my parents came running in as I was having a crying fit my sister was cold. She was not moving.

"Oh, dear!" exclaims Luna. "Stella's gone."

"We should take her to bed with us." Radius insists. And for the first time I got a good look at my Father, he had brown hair and a brown beard on his face, his royal garments consisted of mostly red and yellow. He wore a very pointy golden crown upon his head. He embraced me in his loving arms and held me in such a way, I saw my mother in a dark blue cape, and sky blue gown and a silver circle with the crescent upon her head. Her hair platinum blonde in a really high arching ponytail.

"I agree Radius, it's for her own mental sanity," says Luna. They walked out of the nursery with me.

Me Eagalia Doverose Solaria at 8 years old below. School was scary for me even if it was a Private middle school for the education of Nobility and Royalty of Solaria realm. This would be my second to last year there.

August 18, 1995 I'm 252288000 seconds old.  Or 4, 204,800 minutes, or 70,080 hours or 2920 days or 417. 143 weeks or 417 weeks or 95. 9999 months or 96 months or just 8 years old.

My room had a ceiling of the sun painted on it right where the ceiling fan had had been hung. The fan was also yellow, and gave off yellow light. The walls and the rest of the ceiling were blue. Underneath my bed is a green rug. My floor wooden brown, my curtains are see through pinkish blue. The rug under my desk was blue. And the rug in my bathroom was pink as well as the rest of the bathroom walls and ceiling were pale rose pink. The floor in the bathroom a mix of blue pink title squares. My twin bed had yellow cover sheets I slept on and the sheet I pulled over myself was pale yellow. My pillows of which there four on this twin size canopy bed 2 were purple two were orange and the curtains about the bed so I could have privacy reading were an Electric Medium blue absolutely impossible to see through. Though everything in my room reminds me of my twin including my calendar hung right up above my desk.

I had kept every calendar since I was born with my sister.

I stood up my hair still frizzy and tangled since I just got up! I walked over to my desk where I flipped back through the hanging calendar to the place where my sister's baby picture was hidden with me. August 18, 1987 8 years old then I was born with Princess Stella.