Pulse Your Inner Magical Creation

Derra brushed her teeth, and said. "I'll go wait outside till you and your niece are ready to depart, Palladium, good luck teammates."

"Remember to write us when you guys finally get there as well as Lynphea tomorrow." Solette called out to Alderra.

"Absolutely, of course, we won't forget." stated Asherra. "Bye, bye girls at least for awhile. You ready Uncle Palladium?"

"Absolutely, defend Alfea for me ladies while I'm away do me as proud as you can and use everything you have learnt in class tonight." instructed Palladium.

"Of course, Professor. You have my Word, Andros Water Fairy's honor." vowed Anne.

"Alfea is staying and standing tonight, tomorrow and into the next day." Solette promises her elvish teacher as she stood beside her roommate, Anne. He could see Faragonda made an excellent choice putting those two capable fairies together. They would able to help Alfea brace against the unavoidable darkness to come. And they would survive it they were strong enough to do just that. He went to the bathroom and brushed his own teeth. Then he joined his niece and her friend outside.

"Prince Theodore, let me guess you're accompany us right now?" asked Palladium.

"Yes, sir. Faragonda's orders as Cloudville is neighboring realms with Elvira realm and my Aunt is an Elleth. I'm meeting my girlfriend there." says Theodore.

"The more the merrier the funner it will be although there is one check never talk about what happens on Elvira it's the price visitors must pay for the magic of Elvira can grow dangerous when its information is passed to the wrong hands, our realm follows the rules of the Quenya, Sindarin and Telgwar languages of writing of the Elves." Asherra responded. "And only humans who keep their word true are welcome on its sacred soil otherwise you'd feel the spell of truthlessness protection."

"Oh my," exclaimed Alderra. "Is this true or is a fairytale?"

"It's true, it's not a fairytale and hasn't been for sometime Alderra." said Palladium. "I hate to disappoint message output from Elvira isn't allowed till you depart from it so you'll have to send your message, before we land in the realm of the Elves, dear."

"Only, Nature, Fire, Wind, Earth and sometimes Water fairies are allowed on the Elvira realm, Derra." said Asherra.

The other girls went to the main balcony where they could look over the courtyard of Alfea school like the Winx would after them. Palladium walked out with Asherra right beside him, and Alderra not too far behind. Theo lowered the white ship ramp for them. Alderra went onto the ship ignoring Theodore as he expected anyways Magical Fairies didn't have much trust in him or his Headmaster. Asherra stepped up to the Prince and hugged him, saying comfortingly. "Someday this distrust this grudge will end and that day we'll put the Pied Piper back in his place, Theo. I know you have a very good heart buried deep within."

"Asherra," He sighed as she placed her right hand on where his heart remained beating. "That day I gave myself to the waters of the lake, they gave me something back moisture drops told me of the crimes Saladdin has done to the Magic Dimension. I know the truth he didn't send me; I left myself. I didn't graduate because I couldn't work under someone who  is a murderer and allowed so many children to disappear from Domino by arriving late. When I made the choice to leave the staff of Saladdin's gave me this."

"It was a jewel in the colors of a white and black dragon." stated Theodore. "The Spectral Dragon of Nautical Twilight when day and night hang together in the skies in harmony and light and shadow don't consume each other, but build each other up lift each other up to brace for impact, I think it's the Spectral Dragon."

"It is put it away for now." stated Asherra. "Will you come back to Alfea then ever?"

"I have to now that I have powers over moisture pressure in my realm, Asherra, and I asked Faragonda if I could learn them at Alfea she said yes in the letter she sent back to me."