The Scammers

August 20, 1995

Nebula and Aurora linked hands and called out their powers. "Heat Vision infrared Vision reveal to us our dangerous human friends!"

The magic stopped and circled round a very very big tower."

"That's across from Gardenia water tower." said Jim exclaiming. This was actually after he helped the others move the rock away from the Nightmare dimension gate and it slammed closed. He had the clock Tigerlily had promised to him.

Just like he and Emerilda said he disappeared becoming completely invisible and no shadow could be seen."

He jumped to the place.

"I told you only we can make this stop." Mr. Brown shouted.

"You're going to scare him partner lighten up, Brown." says Me. Bonner.

"A good scare tactic is exactly what he needs." says Mr. Brown laughing.

"Bring back my Brother's family!" The blonde man says immediately. "Carmel and Carme don't deserve this treatment! I'll do anything for their release!"

He was in tears crying. Then a wooden support beam fell down across the stairs. Jim had pushed it.

"What was that?" asked Bonner. "You said this was perfectly and stably built on firm foundation.

"I did some say they thought they saw a ghost in the Upper greeting area." spoke the Blonde man the same one Bloom ends up saving her Big Reveal Episode. Mr. Brown and Mr. Bonner ran to the stairs and saw it was blocked. And Jim had disabled the garage door button making the garage area utterly useless.

"Who's there?" Mr. Brown yelled.

"I'm the Ghost of The Limousines you are squandering! Keep playing and I'll follow you no matter what you have done and exploit all your devious and deceitful secrets, Mr. Brown and Mr. Bonner."

"I don't believe in ghosts." snapped Brown. "Come out prankster this was your idea wasn't it? To scare us away! Such stupidity!"

"I don't have a clue what's going on." admits the blonde gentlemen frightened and concerned he could tell the ghost was going for the other two and not him anyways.

"I'm no prankster prankster do not announce themselves before they finish their tasks." spoke Jim back in a low creepy voice.

"Brown duck!" Bonner called out as a chair was slammed and they duck the chair hit the wall and completely shattered in millions of wood pieces.

"That's criminal activity!" Bonner bellowed immediately.

"Funny I'm a defendant and you two are the real criminals who caused the crimes to happen." Jim laughs. "Do you really not believe in ghosts gentlemen?"

Ladies?! You must really love your family young man to be so brave around these two stupid people, blondie!"

A chorus of feminie voices echoed through the hallways upstairs.  Only it was pure and angelic to Jim and creepy to these awful men.

🎶I don't know about you,
But to me there's something about this place
I feel it's quite abnormal!
And I don't like it that much!
Creeping all around the halls
Did you see that?
Nobody did!
There's something invisible watching us, you and me!
The walls are creaking
My brain and body squeezed so tight
Feels like a crazy hurricane is swirling right around me even when I'm inside!

Girl 2: I betcha every ceiling and wall has a story to tell!
Girl 3: And if you ask it, I bet they all will!
Girl 4: Every object has a voice even the purest starlight that shines from above.