Horndale Vales

Flora rode in front of Sealianna on her horse. Flora gaped as she saw eyes peeking out. She cringed.

"Well, what is staring at us?" questioned Flora.

"The Trolls of the Four Seasons Straits." Roger responded. "They know many magical accidents that occur because the way those curious 4 rivers gush into the Lynphea Ocean of Nature from the head of the river the mouth of the Lulean Royal Twin Seas. They steal magically enchanted items. Roger and Sealianna got to the ancient castle in the dark barren forest of Lulea. They helped Flora off of the horse of Sealianna's

"Come with us." Roger gestured her forward Miele still cradled in her arms. Inside the Palace she was surprised to two young Queens who born her appearance mostly. They did have deep green eye colors her adoptive parents did not, but still neither one of them had light brown hair with blonde highlights.

"Welcome I'm Queen Agnes and this is my twin sister High Queen Valoria."

"But how is that possible Valoria, your Majesty you were born with horn's and a tail?"

Queen Valoria smiled and said. "The family who gave birth to us twins did something completely unexpected. And even though she disobeyed direct instructions my Mother Queen Mariah did not reject me even though I was born different from my sister. She raised me up with all the love she gave Agnes too."

"And without Valoria Horndale Lulea, I wouldn't be myself again." Agnes sighed. Agnes wore a shirt of deep long sleeves and buttons off white down the middle of it. Her long deep brown hair rippled rivers to just beyond the length of her neck. She wore the same wide but deep blue skirt with clearly defined sections. Valoria, however, kept her brown hair straight and instead of holding it back with a red headband she wore a sparkling golden tiara with quite a few gems embedded on it. She was in a full out ballgown of bright mix blue sky and sea colors and in her hand instead of a scepter she held a magnificently stunning wand in her right hand.

Previous past picture in the hall of Agnes & Valoria.

Versus her present day appearance with gave people suspicions about her intentions below