The Fear of Liars, and Bareness Absolute Bareness

For the Mirror of Fear some harsh things regarding Anne's past will be shown if you are not comfortable with a forced naked scene please skip to her second fear. Thank you, and you have been warned. It doesn't involve any sex it just means her body is vulnerable and bare. This chapter isn't for the faint of heart, guys.

"Make her take it off now." shouted the guard of Andros. "You will change into garb we give you."

"I will not make my sister be exposed to me in her bare body." Palmerrow declared. He screamed as he felt a whip cut through his skin and Anne cringed at the shaking of her elder brother trying to protect her. She clenched her teeth and said do it, brother I trust you way more than them. This is the only way we will live without being harmed physically."

The ocean broiled had broiled shaking the transport prisoners' ship on the Andros stormy seas. My brother reluctantly began removing each of my garments piece by piece. Till there was nothing but the skin of my body. I closed my eyes refusing to look I couldn't look for days I wish not to meet any other sign of light or memory of daylight. I was better off left in the Rare friendly darkness of the night. The unsettling part was so much that we saw each other bare but that three other people saw our nakedness. Ever since that ship and its accursed experience it gave me developing my most major fear which is called Gymnophobia. Darcy caught me as my hand went to my head and it started to spin despite the fact I quickly shut my eyes the whispers of the mirror wormed their way into my head through my stubborn ears. I could feel Darcy wrap her arms around me sensing my body stiffen and shake we were sitting on the floor of the cave me looking from far from the mirror at my witch friend of Nights and Shadows. I could feel my heart had almost leaped right out from my chest and before I knew Darcy signaled to me I was hyperventilating from sheer panic.

"You need to relax and focus on something other than your worst fear, Anne you are the first fairy I have ever met that has no fear of the eve or dusk of night." Darcy calmly speaks to me right now. "Breathe take a moment to breathe and relax."

I did take a deep breath and as I exhaled it my body started slowing down calming down, and I spoke to Darcy. "I have no love for light especially daylight if it is keen to show terrible crude, cruel torturous things. Somedays I wish I had been born blind. I'm always sketching to avoid looking at the sun and the burning it causes. Night is common on Andros the daylight hours are short there Darcy on my birth planet. But it's awfully damp there as well."

"As a fairy who is a water fairy and friend of the night does that mean you have access to the shadows as well that move in the night?" questioned Darcy.

"I would think the Shadows of the Night trust me enough to lend me some power."

"It's you, Anne you're Alfea's secret weapon. The Shadow monsters couldn't stand before you Shadowclone could barely stand before you. You're the only postively born fairy who's made connection to pure darkness this is why the swamp, the Cavernous caves and Dark Woods didn't attack us because our love for the Shadows of the Pure Night and the reality of Darkness is a protective force field familiar to the entire length of the Dark Woods about Cloudtower Castle together the two of us will delay Darkar's second return. And we will push back his minions."

Anne embraced Darcy, and Darcy hugged her right back.

"You may be a fairy but your life sure hasn't been a fairytale." remarks Darcy.

"It never has been." sighed Anne. "Peaceful and pleasant do not make it miraculous and magical, Darcy, and neither has your life been a fairytale as a Shadow witch youngling."

"Personally, I don't believe in Fairytales they're but a mere childish dream." commented Darcy.

"I don't believe in Fairytales either." agreed Anne. "They are optical illusions lying to our eyes, but I believe in true life."

"So do I." Darcy says. "I believe in true life."

They grasped hands, a sight for sore eyes, a rare bond between a water fairy and a nightly witch become friends close friends more than close friends besties through their natural love of the night itself. Will this connection help save the Winx Club when a significant force forces their pure energy into hibernation and start acting like Dark Bloom or as I prefer to call her Flare. What significant other than Darcy does Anne's connections to the shadows have? Are Anne's powers just besides the waves  in sunlight or what lies on beneath the waves in the deep dark depths of the oceans?