Elveera Village

Ellewen had grey eyes, blonde hair straight as could be her husband had red hair hooked up into several braids and both had white skin shimmering like snow was the very essence of their beings. Alderra gasped at all the Cinnamon ferns ground by the base of the steps of their cabin's front porch. She took in the lovely scent of the brown ferns.

"You like the smell of Cinnamon huh, Nature fairy." remarked Churloch. (Khoorloch)

"Yes." She answered the elf nervously his cold green eyes burrowed into her eyes studying every glance around she had to fix her own to his so as to not offend him. He looked down her body at the black tight dress she was wearing and the green ribbon weaving around the bodice part of her.

"Not dressed for these forests are you, fairies of Alfea." Churloch replied.

"Really?" asked Asherra.

"I'm sure Ellewen has something you can borrow from her younger years in Elvira."

"Yes, Churloch is right." says Ellewen. "Follow me ladies and we'll help you change into garments that won't offend the elves of Elvira realm."

After a few moments Ellewen came out saying, "My Lords may I present Lady Asherra and her friend Lady Alderra."

Asherra top of the page and look also below again

And Alderra's attire change below

"Wow! You two are gorgeous just like the linden trees outside

"Wow! You two are gorgeous just like the linden trees outside."

"Cinnamon tea anyone?" asked Ellewen. "It just finished."

"Yes, please." said Alderra hands clasped together as fists. Asherra side nudged her.

"Now you will both be more prepped for the challenges ahead the Elvish Knights will present to you much like your Princely Warrior friend."

"No disrespect, Lord Churloch, but Theodore and I aren't friends yet." says Alderra.

"Yea, we don't exactly trust anybody's who had history with Red Fountain."

"I said I quit the school, Asherra and Alderra what do I have to do to my honesty to you." said Theo annoyed with these hard core fairies of noble stature and values and virtues of their families. These girls would be the hardest to please."