Strength of Water Fairies

Daphne was in her room watching a recording from her Mother up until now she always use to stay Dragonbreath, not Winxbreath, not Elementalbreath, not Airbreath, Waterbreath, Earthbreath and certainly never Flamebreath, but tonight the last is where she started. She looked up at her Mother's holographic image in the hologram video recording her legs folded and her palms to the sky. Her eyes were shut tight you could hear breathing the only sound that moved the room. Daphne followed suit on the floor of her dorm room, she sat down and folded her legs, and put her palms to the sky.

"Dragonbreath, I am ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me." Mariam began the chant only the royals of the Domino family could see the dragon who danced all around her in his glorious and firey splendor.

"I miss you, Great Dragon; I know you're not far away from me, but we have parted ways forever now all I can do is protect your whereabouts from being known." sighed Daphne. She closed her eyes and chanted very loudly. "Flamesbreath, I am ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me!"

Fire that didn't burn anything in the dorm sprang up around Daphne like a protective Flame Orb to cushion someone's fall.

The other nymphs were surprised at the bright light show. Janice and Marlene dropped their mouths open.

"What?" asked Diletta. "What is it young nymphs?"

"Yea, what it is up with you two now?" inquired Autumnrose.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" questioned Marleen to her partner Janice.

"Ah huh. It's I think it's the legendary Firebird of Domino it has been seen for years." stated Janice.

"Must be something only fairies of Domino can see." assumed Icelily. "Daphne's sure in deep meditation mode."

"What's A Firebird?" asked Aquarose. "Is it the same thing as a phoenix bird?"

Janice shook her head.

"It's not my Mom and I run Firebird Sanctuary in the Wildlands when schools on Holiday, where as the phoenix has healing magic, bursts into flames at a certain point of time in their carefully planned years, a Firebird never explodes and the flames are dangerous when the bird has not molted them, and Firebirds have no healing power they burn the soiled area around them making way for new things you can not touch them unless their fire accepts you into its family, and they're quite pecky, but here's the main difference when a Firebird molts its falling feathers become flameless and it becomes a guide, a trail and a shield for one's destiny if one should pick up the feathers after they fell to the ground. And it's impossible to not want to pick up a molted Firebird feather because especially the tail feathers shine like precious jewels and gold almost as beautiful as the male peacock's train feathers are."

"And the Firebird is mostly likely always a She and comes from a Slavic folklore where she is a guide

"And the Firebird is mostly likely always a She and comes from a Slavic folklore where she is a guide." says Marleen. "The cultural aesthetic setting and style of Domino is a mixture of Latin and Russian essence. Domino in Latin language means Lords and Domino is the home of many famous Lords.   Part of the clothing Sparkians of Domino wear are loose hooded cloaks with a half of a masquerade mask it's also called a domino.