Strength of the Water Fairies P2

"Relax, we have several hours before the New Moon rises, Griffin."

"One of my best students is in serious pain, Faragonda I know it doesn't rise till 4:30 in the afternoon," said Griffin. "Daphne wants to talk you she's at your door."

"Come in." said Faragonda. Daphne, Diletta, Autumnrose entered the office along with Janice and Marlene right behind them.

"Faragonda, Professor Wizgis said you could get us into the Secret Garden of Alfea." says Autumnrose.

"I can, but why?" Faragonda asked.

"My Firebird is telling me it wants to talk with me, the Firebird of Domino she's here in the Secret Garden, Faragonda and what she has to offer might help."

It was only 4 in the morning since Alderra made breakfast on her own for her team, Palladium, Faragonda and even Griselda it was only 4:30 when the team finally sat down to eat it and 5:00 in the morning when Alderra and Asherra left with Palladium and Prince Theodore for the realm of Elvira. Now it was 6:00 when Alderra outsmarted Politea on their spaceship and now it was 6:30 saving Theodore.

Before we get to Faragonda's answer to the nymphs we'll be going back to the spaceship.

"What did you do to her?" asked Asherra to Alderra.

"Yea, spill it, Alderra."

"Poisonivy's eye show me Politea's despair!" Alderra conjured the leaf opened up a window with a red red edge to show Politea sitting down and coughing repeated loudly. "Curse that Nature what the hell did she shoot at me! I didn't think I had allergies. She will pay dearly for that. Queen of Spores, and Queen of Pollen, Queen of Stinging Nettles and the Queen of the Anemones! That is so not fair, Little Miss Toxicbreath she cut off my song voice with all this coughing my strongest power overcome by all this irritation. Now it will be so much harder to convince Princes to follow me."

"What did she mean by you cut off her strongest power?" Asherra asked.

"Politea's a siren with an enchanted voice that lures people into agreeing with her." said Alderra. "So I broke her vocal cords but giving her a very sore throat. Mermaid or nit everyone gets soar in the throat on occasion."

The other two dropped their mouth open how the heck was that possible Politea could fly and she didn't have a tail. Palladium smirked and just smiled.
"You can land Palladium message was sent." Alderra replies. "I hope everyone's okay back at   Alfea Academy."

She shuts off the leaf globe, and asked. "Is there any test we have to underground to officially enter Elvira realm, Professor Palladium."

"Yes," He stated. "I'll set you up with the rules when we reach the Elvish Knights' mansion he responded, then he paused before continuing to say. "And that won't be for awhile my young friends. First I have to contact them, and tell them you and Theo are visiting. Theo take the flight controls were in the atmosphere and I'll send out the landing signal."

Palladium got out of the pilot chair. Theo sat down in his place taking off the helmet and the girls distransform from their fairy forms. They put the helmets back after cleaning them. The light was so yellow and brightly blinding them to which we switched back to the scene between Faragonda and the Nymphs talking about the Secret Garden Aviary Area of Alfea Academy.

"Our powers will be diminished?" gasped Janice.

"Yes, it's a testing area for making friends with the animals within the area that have inhabited it since the beginning of the First Fairies, Janice. Intuition and Insight are the only thing that will get you through, come along you girls, we will not open it in my office. It's too dangerous with a big enemy trying to attack us." Faragonda clarified for the fairy young Domino nymphs. The group of let's see, Daphne, Diletta, Autumnrose, Janice, Marleen, and Lilyice followed their Headmistress to a quiet purple hall.

"You will all need each other to thrive in the Secret Aviary Garden work as a team and your magic will grow much more powerful than before." Faragonda said a bright flashing yellow light greeted the nymph group's eyes causing them to shield thems and the intensity was powerfully pure, Daphne however was not bugged by it in the least she could hear the sounds of forest animals in her ears her feet wanted to race to the challenge that awaited, but she waited for her team to get over the light, and the shock of the Magical place.

"Thank you, Faragonda." said Daphne, she snapped her fingers and training outfits fit for the forest environments appeared on all of her friends.

"You're welcome, Daphne and Good luck, Nymphix Club and trainees. Few have mastered this room." says Faragonda. Daphne lets the others go first into the subdimension foreet of Alfea and she entered last after hugging Faragonda as the portal soon closed with yellow light cascading over it we fly all the way across the galaxy into pale yellow glow of light on Elvira making a white marble guardhouse mansion shimmer there was a landing request sent in from Alfea Academy.

A hand with peachy complexion pressed the reply on the communicating microphone. "Hello, Elvira security knight transmissions, I'm Knighttess Silverstarla. Who is this and what is your purpose on Elvira realm of the Elves?" a feminine voice vibrated through the spaceship the girls and Theo were shocked to hear a woman an elleth was a security knight on active duty.

"Professor Palladium, Knighttess Silverstarla, brother of Mercy the Healer coming into land for a visit to my lady sister, my lady. And I have my niece Asherra, and two of her friends, Prince Theodore and Lady Alderra, my mellon." Palladium answered her right away. She was startled at the elvish elegance in the reply back. She knew it was her old best friend from childhood, Palladium. No one spoke Elvish of any of the languages as fluently as him, and her.

"S Mae govannen Mellon." Palladium continued to which she replied. "Q Elen sila lúmenn' omentielvo. Land at field 36. You're all cleared. I'll meet you there to meet these Mellyn of yours and test them."

"Scanning directions to Landing Field 36."

Silverstarla's outward appearance to the readers remember only you know what she looks like the characters don't not yet anyways, my lovely elvish fans! So shush!

Meanwhile back in the Nymphix dorm, Aquarose folded her legs and put her palms to the sky and closed her eyes, "Winxbreath, I am ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me

Meanwhile back in the Nymphix dorm, Aquarose folded her legs and put her palms to the sky and closed her eyes, "Winxbreath, I am ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me."

The motion of the waves and the flapping of tails whether they moved up and down as dolphins' and whales' flukes move up and down whereas sharks move their tails side to side like a ship rudder cuts through the water too. The blowing bubbles from the depths the roar of tiny krill and plankton it was like the underwater ocean was brought to her in seconds flat.