Fairy Training

August 19, 1995
Selina arrived at the Forest of Flowers before anyone else was awake and thanks to Wisteria's incredible magic of wishes no one heard her leave.

"Eldora?" Selina called as she walked through the Lunusha flowers. The woman in the pink gown approached the kid her dark violet purple hair stretching down parallel to her back and halting right at her waist.

"Selina, come." says Eldora. "Inside please, you too pixie Wisteria I know you are there also."

Selina came in. She sat down next opposite Eldora.

"What spells am I gonna learn to do as your fairy apprentice, Godmother?" asked Selina.

"Let's test your Floral abilities, Selina."

"The Moonrose only responds to moonlight essence to bloom. So only you can make it bloom, Selina."

"Moon Rose acceler-rottum! Moondrops of light!" Selina chanted the spell. The pot glowed and the plant was growing.

The plant blossoms and opens spraying moon dust into the room.

The picture up above is what a Moonrose looks like when in bloom

"Well, where is the Moondust going that it sprayed?"
"It mixes in with stardust and falls on Earth when it snows or the wind gets crazy and then you get really optimistic children who have the most amazing dreams and the most fun times!" Wisteria responds. "You keep this up you can restore the tree of life for reals, Selina in the special area for good. She's been so ill since the Earth pixies fled but I couldn't abandon my home even my sister left me behind."

"That's really sad, Wisteria sorry you had to live all these years alone and nobody knew about it." said Selina.

"It's fine. I actually like being alone, but it also nice to have a friend on the exact same wavelength and same page."

Selina hugged her red haired pixie gently close to her chest. As she did she even bothered to run her fingers through the pixie's beautifully braided hair.

"Selina you are progressing very well," compliments Eldora. "One day you will be an impeccable fairy and will give back to your homeworld its good name."

"You really think so?" Selina asked,

"I don't think so. I know so, Selina. I think it's time you learn about your homeworld and your enemies."

Eldora opened a secret door that replicated the Fairy Clockroom in Alfea where the Winx learned about Chronomagic!

"Welcome to My Magical Clock Attic these are Chronomagic Clocks, clocks that show the past, the present and the future." says Eldora. "Meet the clock on the left with your eyes straight on and say, "Obscura's Moonflame Key!"

Selina listened and said. "Obscura's Moonflame Key!"

The Moonstone round her neck glowed bright blue obscuring her from Eldora's sight and Wisteria's Selina found herself in the clock the necklsce floating beside her. Its blue rays lit up a mirror.