The Tri Union Kingdom Realm of Eraklyon

Not too far away from Zenith was the Trikingdom Planet of Eraklyon so naturally named right after its highest kingdom ruled by King Erendor and Queen Samara. King Erendor definitely has on iron fist when it comes to ruling his kingdom and his heart could be sometimes as pitch black and cold as the evening that fell. And you could say that had something to do from the Secret Destruction of Havram the city in which everyone house was built from solid gold now consumed by seriously deadly magic of the Ancestral Witches. Erendor couldn't bare to even gaze upon Daphne's face as she announced last year to the realm of Magix that Domino was destroyed. He glanced at the contract that he had signed with Oritell making Bloom Sky's engaged betrothed.

He hadn't heard Bloom's sister say a word about whether or that young heir to Domino survived. He spoke allowed in front of the burning furnace. "Surely, Bloom is dead (he is even not aware that Daphne lost or gave up her Dragonflame yet to her sister so in his mind this assumption is correct.) That makes this contract null and void and then next golden choice for a bride is a very well managed Maiden named Diaspro from Napitta (Namekun. com doesn't spell it with two tis but this is an Ancient Egyptian version of the name and they're not very accurate with the correct spelling because they didn't care about spelling it just one way. I would just like to say that the letter N of Napitta on this website meant unstable and unsecured literally Diaspro's personality unfolded.

"Erendor you do realize that Napitta is a very unstable kingdom on Eraklyon." comments Samara. "This kingdom's name is first and foremost not the greatest chances at making allies. For they say that citizens and residents of Napitta realm our nobility say, "The letter N in the name means unstable and very insecure, And the letter A stands for folk leaving rude impressions when meeting new folk. The letter P in the name means quite a bit noisy. And the letter I is said to meant to be driven insane by Ambition. And the double TTs meant the tangy explosion of spontaneous outspokenness. And the last letter A is said to say Argumentative and careless and cautiousless. They are constantly getting attacked by all these felonies of course. You can seriously be concerned Princess Diaspro as a substitute to Bloom for Sky's wife."

"Bloom has to be dead."

"You assume she's dead. I'm not letting you throw that in the fire!" Samara said. "You broke one too many promises in the last several years, I am not allowing you to break another one." Samara snapped her cherry red hair glowed bright red. Yes, yes you read that correctly and you imagined it correctly. Samara is a Fairy not that different from Bloom. She snatched the betrothal arrangement from Erendor's hands. Erendor groans and glares at her. Her eyes went fire crazy and he saw a red dragon appear out of the flames of the Fireplace.

"Mom? What are you doing?" asked Sky staring at his mother using her fairy powers around him for the first time in days,

"Teaching your father some manners!"
answers Samara. Her whole body was light up in a red magic aura.

"You could have saved yourself on Havram that day!" gasped Erendor.

"Yes, but I didn't want to let the Ancestral Witches know I was a fairy that day." says Samara. Sky rolled his eyes he was used to see his mother use her flame powers as a teaching tool around his Father. He remembered that day he nearly lost his life with Samara too but the Capra of the Guard who owns the Galleon a flying type of ship once owned by space pirates who retired from their thieving days was their to save their lives as the ship had been enchanted to avoid all dark magic (This enchantment is lifted in the Magical Adventure movie due to the fact that the ship hasn't been used in days and is sitting in dust for months that became years. Yes, Sky is exactly 10 years old His birthday having been in late March. This is only 3 months before he runs off and meets Riven on Riven's own 10th birthday in October (Count August, September, October is the third month from August)
Samara's gaze softened at her son not wanting to scare him she sent her powers back inside of her, but she knew something about Erendor wasn't completely just right at all. She could sense a deep darkness flooding him and she knew where it came from.Sky relaxed from his on edge warrior stance. His Mother came up to him, and said, "Your Father and I will discuss my private topic later, my son."