So Andros?

"So Anne what was life like on Andros?" asked Solette. "Oh mind Alderra's toxic plant. Although I'm pretty good at healing tonics, if anyone does get hurt."

"It was fine, it's one thing to have met the Princess when she was 5 and bored to death straight out of her mind. I was 10 it was 6 years ago." sighs Anne.

"Sorry, I was just curious. Since Andros is one of our allies." says Solette. "I was just wondering what's going on, but I'll just my things away in my room and go meet up with Faragonda."

She picked up the yellow hand bag for books and purple suitcase and entered the room Bloom and Flora would later share. Solette fulled her natural everyday school clothes in the dresser on the bed with the sun clock upon it. Then she took her dresses and put them on the left side of the one closet in the room. Then picking up a pen with wings attached she left for the Headmistress's office at Alfea Academy.

"Mistress Griselda." I called out as I came down the steps. "Could you please direct me to Faragonda's office?"

"Even better, I will take you there myself, Solette." answers Griselda. "Thanks for being polite about it."

"Students don't like you do they?" asked Solette.
"Of course, it's my job as the Head of Discipline to stay friendless."

"That's not fairy fair." says Solette. "I can tell that you want every fairy here to succeed and you're trying to hone just how much of a virtue patience is. Patience is needed in most of the everyday things a fairy naturally does all the way from cooking to flying to pristine battle skills. Otherwise we fall and crumble like the ground in an earthquake. There is a four part to be a fairy and having Winx it's being able to recognize patience level in others.

We walked straight to the end of the lower left hall.

"Wait a moment Miss Solette." stated Griselda.

"Of course." I answered. I sit in the waiting room chamber of Faragonda's office now.

"Griselda what is it?" inquired Faragonda.

"Solette is here to see you as you asked her." said Griselda.

"Tell her to come in." Faragonda informs Griselda.

"Solette, the Headmistress will see you right now." stated Griselda walking past Solette's chair.

Solette walked into Faragonda's office and seeing the head of the school sitting behind a pink desk.

"Oh, Faragonda, keep the pen. I brought my own with me." says Solette. She brought out a purple pen with yellow wings on it

Solette Solarium,
Origin of Birth: Solarium, Solaria
Fairy Type: Fairy Nymph
Preferred Tile: Solette or Lady Solette (at home)
Rank: Nobility
Siblings: None
Parents: Father Adofo (if you remember what I wrote earlier let me know) and Mother Idalia
Aunt: Guardia
Fairy Title & Magic Powers: Solarplasmas!
Goal: Solaria Guardian Fairy.

"Everything seems to be in order thank you, Solette. You are dismissed feel free to explore the school and the city of Magix I expect you back at campus before 7:30 is that clear young lady especially if you do happen to go out?"

"Yes, Headmistress Faragonda." answers Solette understandingly.

Faragonda and Griselda knew the dangerous of not being attentive and obedient it was the very reason they were so strict. Solette managed a smile hoping it would ease Faragonda's stressed out mind. She got up and put away her pen and walked out of the door.

"Solette," Daphne greets as she moved aside to let the young fairy get past her into the hallway.

"Daphne congratulations on your Enchantix," compliments Faragonda.