Into Politea's Past

Politea's Pov

🎶Too little too late!
We were naughty rascals
Triplets mermaid siren hybrid sister of two others!
Loved to splash and play in the Mermaid Lagoon.
Here in Mermaid Lagoon Mischief is expected from all the mermaids and sirens.
It's a fun day everyday when we laugh the day away, oh!
Come on.
Too little and too late!
Oh too little and too late!🎶

"Princess Nerissa sing it again." Peter Pan calls.

"Oh, look, it's Peter Pan and Tink!" Vanessa spoke yes this döpplerganger mermaid has the same name as Bloom's foster mother. Only the eyes were different.

"I know sister, Vanessa." chuckles Morganna another döpplerganger but much more in the face than hairwise she looked a lot like Queen Morgana. A mermaid with a high ponytail of red brown hair and bright brown eyes shimmered at you yes this was.

"Who are you?" Peter Pan asked me.

"I'm Politea (Paul -ah tee-ah!)" I spoke. "These are my sisters, Vanessa and Morganna (Morg- gone-ah!). And my best friend Nerissa."

I had introduced the black curly haired mermaid with a silver tiara and golden tail to the boy who never grew up.

"You're the Princess right Nerissa of Neverland?"

"No. I was adopted into the family of King Neverrea when my parents died both eye and my sister. It was Athena's my cousins birthright. But she married her cousin  King Triton of Atlantica and moved to Earth so the title passes to me now the closest in line of heirs to the throne."

"Ah huh. Earth and its people are getting worse and worse." sighs Peter. "I almost don't bother going back to visit London anymore cause what's the point!"

"PETER!" Tinkerbell snapped and slapped him across the cheek. "You promised Wendy you would see her again, idiot!"

"Tink stop being so aggressive you know I don't like it when you're aggressive." sighs Peter.

"Then don't break promises, little boy!" scolded Tinkerbell.

"I told you not to call me little boy." said Peter.

"Funny, why shouldn't she?" I asked. "You still look like a little boy to everyone here? The magic here can make you so stupid do you even know that sometimes? Did you spend time on the younger side of the island with Tinkerbell and her other friends you know that dulls matureness by 30% except with Tinkerbell."

"Maybe that's because I'm the Fairy of Attitudes." said Tinkerbell very stubbornly twirling her blonde hair.

"Play nice, Tink. Don't offend the mermaids, fairy!"

"That's funny coming from you and your pirate rivalry with the Hook family!" Tinkerbell thunders back at Peter Pan.

"You sound like Jaelyn and Jim Hook's children." giggled Morganna. Vanessa and I burst into laughter. "They're always agruing too!"

"You should treat friends with much more respect than that, Peter." warns Tigerlily stepping out of the Shadows of the Trees of the Neverland Forest with her brother the Shaman. "For even friends will soon become enemies if not treated properly as one's own self can make dangerous times arise ahead. Playful teasing if one is not cautious and caring it will turn into hectic and careless violence. Beware Peter, beware of the danger you might soon bring to Neverland!" Tigerlily immediately warns him.

"Oh, come on Tigerlily, relax. We're just having some much needed fun."

"I would not take my sister's warnings so lightly." the Shaman defends Tigerlily. "They come straight from the Heart of Neverland and the Spirit of the Dreams, Peter Pan Barry. Use your ears for they given to you so you maybe able to listen!"

SamanthaKSSimpson